Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is growing exponentially in Pakistan. It contributes around $2.8 billion in the country’s overall GDP. To recognize and promote all the businesses in the technology sector, RCCI awards are organized on an annual basis.
In collaboration with Pakistan Software Export Board (PSEB) and Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA), the strategic partners, the RCCI awards practice strict guidelines to critically evaluate all the nominees without any partiality.
The idea of this project was introduced in the year 2013 and was implemented in the year 2014. Since then, RCCI has operated as a prime business association of Pakistan, facilitating business community through research, advocacy as well as business promotion. It organizes international and local exhibitions to enhance international trade and to strengthen the bond of global cooperation.
The team behind this initiative comprises of ICT Committee with Chairman Raja Omer Iqbal, Vice Chairman Col Aziz Khan, Mr Sajid Mumtaz Khan and Research and Development team of RCCI.
The Awards is not demographic specific however, it targets the established concerns and well settled businesses in the Information and Communication Technology Industry in Pakistan such as Zong, CureMD and MTBC etc.
RCCI Award Categories and Sub-Categories
The award has two categories which include Regular and E-Health. These two categories are further sub-divided as following:
1) Regular Categories:
- RCC IT Company of the Year
- Excellence in Software Export
- Excellence in E-Finance
- Excellence in Networking Solutions
- Excellence in ICT Education
- Excellence in Telecommunication
- Excellence in E-Governance
- IT Security Innovation Awards
- Technology Innovation Awards
- Women Tech Entrepreneur of the Year
- ICT Implementation Award
- Best Infotainment Product Award
- Domestic Revenue Achievement Award
- Clean Technology Award
To check criteria or to apply in any of the regular categories, click here.
2) E-Health Categories
- Best Health Information System
- Excellence in Mobile Healthcare
- Public E-Health Solution Award
- Healthcare Tech Innovation Award
- Tech Implementation in Healthcare
- Excellence in Healthcare Software Export
To check criteria or to apply in any of the E-Health categories, click here.
Judgment Criteria for RCCI Awards
All the nominees which have applied are judged upon the following criteria:
- Viability of the Product
- Export Potential
- Uniqueness of the Product
- Scalability / Expansion Potential
- Social Impact
- Product Awareness Level
The Deadline for 2017 RCCI Awards is 11th March, 2017.
To apply, click here.
For Sponsorship Information, click here.
Here are some pictures from the previous edition of the RCCI Awards in 2016.