HMD Global has announced that its Nokia 3310 feature phone is now available in Pakistan.
Thin, light and durable, the Nokia 3310 is a modern twist on one of the best-selling feature phones of all time. Boasting a 22-hour talk-time and month long stand-by, the Nokia 3310’s fresh, colorful, modern design brings it up to date.
Talk all day, text, take pictures, listen to music, and get hooked once more on the original mobile gaming hit Snake, all on a single charge.
Nokia 3310 Specifications
- System: Dual band 900/1800 MHz
- Available in dual SIM variants (microSIM)
- Software platform: Nokia Series 30+
- Dimensions: 115.6x 0 x 12.8mm
- Weight: 79.6 g (including battery)
- Display: 2.4’’ curved window colour QVGA (240*320)
- Connectivity: micro USB, 3.5mm AV connector
- Bluetooth 3.0 with SLAM
- Camera: 2Mpxl camera with LED flash
- MicroSD card supportup to 32GB*
- LED torchlight
- Standby time: up to 31.0 days**
- Talk time: up to 22.1 hours**
- MP3 playback up to 51.0 hours
- FM radio playback up to 39.0 hours
Note: **Standby and talk times are based on single SIM variant
The Nokia 3310 is now available in Pakistan. HMD Global has partnered with Jazz to bring the classic phone here.
The Nokia 3310 will come in four distinctive colors – Warm Red and Yellow, both with a gloss finish, and Dark Blue and Grey, both with a matte finish.
It will retail at the price of PKR 6,490.
Kamran Khan, Head of Near East, HMD Global,
Pakistan is one of the top emerging markets when it comes to mobile phones, we have witnessed an overwhelming response in the country ever since we announced our Nokia phones at Mobile World Congress earlier this year. The return of the iconic Nokia 3310 is a real statement of our ambition and commitment towards honoring the hallmarks of the true Nokia phone experience.