The Planning Commission has now started taking applications for the Young Development Fellows (YDF) Program as part of its ‘One Nation One Vision Pakistan 2025’ plan.
The Government of Pakistan is now inviting online applications for the fourth batch of the YDF program. Pakistani students are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity today.
The Planning Commission’s YDF Program is attracting young talent for the national development of Pakistan.
Based on their qualifications and field of study, interested individuals can apply for the following disciplines:
- Education, Policy and Research
- Development Economics / Competitiveness
- Energy and Power Sector Development
- Private Sector led Growth and Public-Private Partnership
- Peace and Development
- Food Security and Water Management
- Poverty Alleviation
- Science, Technology and Innovation
- Financial Analysis / Management
- Infrastructure Development / Urban Management
- China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC)
- Information Technology / Software Development
- Environment / Climate Change
- Health and Nutrition
- Media and Development Communication / Social Media
- Gender and Development.
As per the YDF application form, only individuals who meet the following criteria will be considered for the program:
- Be between 18-30 years of age
- Hold PhD/Master/professional degree from a reputable university in one of the fields listed in the advertisement
- Preferably have some relevant professional experience related to development or continued academic study at the doctoral level
- Should not have joined any previous YDF batch
Registration & Deadline Details
You can apply for the Young Fellows Program here. The last date to submit your applications is 2nd July 2015, i.e. 13 days from now.
For further information, you can contact [email protected].