Try out this delicious class white bread loaf, and we’ll assure you you’ll never buy the usual store bread again.
This freshly baked bread loaf is perfect for family occasions or even everyday comfort food and makes your house smell amazing too!
While we’re at it lets not forget sliced bread was once the greatest inventions of all time!
- 1 packet of active dry yeast
- 2 1/4 cups warm water
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 6 1/4 cups flour
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water
- Add sugar, salt and oil. Mix until smooth
- Then add all the flour, mix and knead well
- Turn dough ball onto a floured surface and continue to knead until smooth and elastic, for about 8-10 minutes
- Place in a greased bowl. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 1/2 hours
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface and divide dough in half. Shape each into a loaf
- Place in two greased loaf pans. Cover and let rise once again until doubled, about 30-45 minutes
- Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and bread sounds hollow when tapped
- Remove from pans and allow to cool
- Your Bread Loaf is ready
Let us know in the comments section if you liked it!