I think most people agree when I say that Nutella is the life and blood of the millennials. When you’re not eating it straight out of the jar, you can lather it onto biscuits, stuff it in toast, cookies and other high-calorie guilt-guaranteed desserts.
Nutella just seems to go with everything. Even brownies!
You need only three ingredients, and you can whip up a Nutella brownie in no time!
- Eggs (2 medium)
- Flour (1/2 cup)
- Nutella (375 grams, but you can opt for a 350g jar too)
- Preheat an oven to 350°F or 175°C
- Drop all ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix until well-combined.
Pro tip: Use a spatula. The whisk doesn’t work well in this case.
- Layer a baking tray with butter paper and coat it with oil.
Pro tip: Coat both sides of the sheet with oil to prevent any burns
- Pour brownie batter on to the tray and smooth it so that it’s even. Remove air bubbles by gently tapping the tray onto the table or shelf a few times.
- Put the tray into the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
Pro tip: Most ovens work differently, so keep checking on the brownies after periodic intervals. Stick a toothpick into the batter. If it comes out clean, the brownies are ready.
The entire process is only about 45 minutes, and doesn’t require any hard-to-get materials.
This delightful dessert is great with tea, coffee or even on its own. Fill up a jar! And treat yourself!