After the success of Supreme Offer, Zong is now introducing the Supreme Card. It works the same way, however it’s a lot easier to avail.
All you need to do is buy it at a retail store and load the card in your phone, a lot like how Ufone’s Super Card works.
Here’s what you get with the Supreme Offer:
- Zong to Zong Minutes 3,000
- Off-net Minutes 300
- Local SMS 3,000
- Mobile Internet 3,000
Do take note that Zong’s website mentions that Supreme Card is offering 4000MB as part of this promo, even though the card mentions 3000 MB only.
How to Subscribe and Validity
You can purchase the card for Rs. 800, and it’s available for prepaid consumers only.
The offer itself is valid for 30 days, and can be subscribed from Zong’s website as well, or by dialing *3030#.
Terms and Conditions
- Supreme Offer is an auto-recursive offer
- Free mobile internet MBs are for 2G, 3G and 4G
- No call setup or any other charges are applicable on these offer
- Advance Income Tax of 12.5% applies on recharge/bill
- 19.5% Sales Tax will be applicable on All Data bundles subscription, Default Internet usage and Out of Bundle usage charges in Baluchistan, KPK, Punjab & Sindh Province
- 19.5% Sales Tax will be applicable on All Voice and SMS bundles subscription, Voice and SMS Usage in Baluchistan, KPK, Punjab & Sindh Province. 17% Sales Tax/FED on Voice & SMS subscription and usage is applicable in rest of Pakistan