Honda has become people’s favorite brand as it grabbed several awards in the survey conducted by PakWheels and LUMS for 2017.
The Japanese automobile giants have ruled the local market for decades now and enjoyed an exceptional market reception.
There is no doubt that Pakistan’s automobile isn’t diverse and mainly dominated by three companies only. This means that the companies have to come up with their best to beat the each other.
Honda sweeping all major awards means that the customers are satisfied with what the company has to offer.
The automobile enthusiasts voted for Honda as the top choice in following categories:
- Best Car Award
- Favorite Brand
- Quality Vehicles
Best Car Award
Honda Civic was people’s favorite option under the “Best Cars” category. Honda’s top-of-the-line model won the awards based on following factors:
- Best car based on performance — Honda Civic
- Best car based on safety — Honda Civic
- Best car based on comfort — Honda Civic
- Best car based on features and accessories — Honda Civic
- Best car based on Interior design — Honda Civic
- Best car based on exterior design — Honda Civic
- Best car based on environmental friendliness — Honda Civic
- The imported car with best interior design — Honda Vezel
The Honda Civic also holds a market share of 11% locally, which is third largest in Pakistan behind Honda City. Honda City also won the best car award under the “value for money” category.
Honda was also voted as the favorite brand that the customers want to buy. The top three brands include:
Participants of the survey were asked to rate the brands in terms of the quality that the vehicle provides. Honda, again, was customers’ favorite brand in terms of quality as well beating all major brands by a good margin.
Honda’s bikes swept all major awards as well including people’s favorite brand, best value for money, and quality. The bikes by Honda won following awards:
- Favorite brand —Honda
- Best quality — Honda
- Value for money — Honda CD70
- Fuel efficiency — Honda Pridor
- Best bike based on the cost of ownership — Honda CD70
- Best bike based on resale value — Honda CD70
The company holds 56% of the total two-wheeler market clearly at the top.