Xiaomi’s arguably best phone for its price, the Pocophone F1, is coming to Pakistan as well.
This was confirmed by Pocophone’s official twitter, mentioning the countries where the phone will be available in. Here’s the image:
The phone will be subject to regional differences in pricing but there’s a general trend of $300-350. In Spain, for example, the F1 is available for €330 (64 GB variant) with €30 coupon, effectively bringing its price down to €300. The 128GB model, meanwhile, is available for €400.
For France, the phone costs about €360 for the 64GB storage version, while the 128 GB model is available for a similar €400.
Meanwhile, in India, the phone is available for Rs. 20,999 (around PKR 36,600). Pakistan might get it for around Rs. 45,000-50,000 thanks to distributor margins, but take this with a grain of salt as this price is merely speculation at this point.
Xiaomi didn’t specify a release date, stay tuned for further updates on the matter.
About Pocophone F1
Xiaomi’s promise of delivering a flagship on a budget price lives on in the shape of Pocophone F1. The phone offers top-notch specs as well, with a 6.2-inch Full HD+ notched IPS LCD display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor with 6 GB RAM and 64/128/256 GB of storage.
It also features liquid cooling technology for the processor, making sure that the phone stays cool in your hand. On the camera side of things, it has a dual 12+5 MP on the back with a singular 20 MP shooter up front.
Pocophone F1 Specifications
- CPU: 4x 2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x 1.8 GHz Kryo 385 Silver
- GPU: Adreno 630
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo-based MIUI 10 for POCO
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G
- Display: 6.2″ IPS LCD 18:9 display with Full HD+ (2246 x 1080) resolution
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal: 64 GB/ 128 GB/ 256 GB
- Card slot: Yes
- Primary: 12 MP + 5 MP, dual pixel phase detection autofocus, 4-axis OIS, dual-LED dual-tone flash
- Secondary: 20 MP
- Connectivity: NFC, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS, IR Blaster
- Fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 4,000 mAh with Quick Charge 3
- Colors: Blue, Graphite Black
- Price: $300-$430