In recent times, car manufacturers in the country have raised their prices multiple times due to the FED and the devaluation of the rupee. Ghandhara Industries Limited (GIL) is no exception as the company had raised the prices of Isuzu D-MAX 2.5L Hi-Spark and Hi-Lander variants earlier this month, and now they have increased the price tag of the flagship Isuzu D-MAX 3.0L V-Cross variants.
The D-MAX V-Cross M/T now comes with a price tag of PKR 46.5 lac, seeing an increase of PKR 2 lac while the V-Cross A/T now comes at a cool PKR 48.75 lac. These prices will go into effect from the 15th of June 2019.
The revised prices can be seen below:
- Hi-Spark Deckless 2.5L: PKR 26.25 lac
- Hi-Spark Standard Basic 2.5L (Single Cab): PKR 28.25 lac
- Hi-Lander Standard Basic 2.5L 4×4 (Single Cab): PKR 39.25 lac
- Hi-Lander Standard Basic 2.5L 4×4: PKR 41.75 lac
- V-Cross M/T 3.0L 4×4: PKR 46.5 lac
- V-Cross A/T 3.0L 4X4: PKR 48.75 lac