After successfully conducting the Pak-US Tech Exchange program earlier this year, Ejad Labs has now opened applications for Pakistan Tech Summit 2019 in Oslo.
The summit will be held for ten days, from September 20 to September 30, in Norway’s capital city.
The event is the best chance for country’s entrepreneurs to showcase their work at the first annual Pakistan Tech Summit and participate in more than 50 events throughout Oslo Innovation Week.
It will also provide them with an opportunity to rub shoulders with the best minds in the field of technology, corporates, creatives, and investors from all around the world.
About Ejad Labs
Ejad Labs is a credible name in Collaborative Innovation in South Asia. It runs tech exchange programs for Pakistani entrepreneurs to Silicon Valley and Europe.
In February this year, it curated a Pak-US Tech Exchange program which allowed entrepreneurs from Pakistan to get an extraordinary hands-on learning experience at the Silicon Valley.
Who Should Apply?
The potential applicants of the program can be one of the following:
- Graduate or executive students in the fields of business, engineering, technology, innovation or entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurs, Startup founders, leaders at incubators and accelerators
- Angel Investors and venture capitalists
- Government officials
- People in the field of technology, i.e., running an IT company or having relevant work experience
- Professionals in the corporate, government or the development sector
- People having an ability and desire to make an impact in their respective field
Deadline & Application Form
Interested candidates can apply till the 31st of July 2019. An online application form can be found here.