In the current age, literally all kinds of information is right at our fingertips. From studies to work to household chores, the internet opens a world of options and opportunities for us. Digitization has affected the real estate sector as well.
If you have internet access, you can have all property-related information and guidance within reach. From guidance and advice about investing in real estate to property listings online, everything is available.
There are simple and efficient property portals which are credited with revolutionizing the entire real estate industry. Be it a project promotion, compilation of listings, simplifying transactions or spreading knowledge, you can’t afford to ignore them when it comes to real estate.
According to Google,
- The trend for real estate search in Pakistan has increased by 8% since the last quarter.
- 70% of searches are from Mobile users, and 28% are from desktop users.
- The total number of clicks has increased by 44%.
However, their best contribution is the provision of high-quality user experience.
Finding a property with peace of mind and transparency is literally a few clicks away. All you need to do is find an efficient and smart property portal, and get first-hand knowledge of how to use it. That’s where Graana.com comes to your service. The organization claims that it’s website is Pakistan’s smartest property portal.
Follow this step by step guide to learn how to use Graana.com effectively. In this article, you will learn:
- How to search for a property.
- Things you should consider while choosing a property.
- How to sort through property listings of your choice.
- The procedure for contacting an estate agent.
- Knowing the available amenities in a given area.
- Price ranges, timescale, location, and other considerations about property listings.
- How to close a deal, and much more.
Step 2. When you open the Graana.com main page, you will see a search bar asking for the following information. Since we’re searching for a property; we will click on Properties.
- City (the city in which you are searching for the property)
- Area (the particular area you are interested in)
- Type (the type of property you want to see – residential, commercial, or plots)
- Buy/Rent (whether you want to buy or rent a property)
Step 3. As an example, we will choose Rawalpindi (City), Bahria Town Phase 7 (Area), and Apartments (Type). Since we want Graana.com to find some rental options, click on Rent. You can filter out the searches to suit exactly what you need.
Step 4. When you’ve clicked on Rent, a number of options in the given area will appear. You can view these options (property listings) either in grid form or list form.
The listings provide you the following information:
- Size of the property (you can view the size in multiple forms – marla, square foot, square meter, etc.).
- The exact address of the property.
- The number of bedrooms and washrooms.
- When the listing was posted and by whom.
- The contact number of the person looking after the property.
- The price of the property.
Step 5. Having seen all the options, you may be unsure what type of amenities does the property offer, or you might just want to see properties with a particular set of features.
Just click on More Filters (at the upper right corner), and you will see a window showing a number of filters. Select all options that suit your desired property, and you will see all property options that meet your criteria.
Step 6. Click on the Price button on the upper edge of the page to choose a price range from Rs.0-90,000. You can set any specific amount to see options that fall under your price range.
Step 7. If you have anything to ask from the real estate agent about the advertised listing, just fill in the webform and send it to contact the agent.
Step 8. Click on your desired property option. You will see different photos from different angles, which display the interior and ambiance of your selected property.
On the same page, you can see a brief description of the property, a range of in-house features, area, the estate agent who posted the property listing and their brief portfolio.
You can also see a brief analytical introduction of the area, which is followed by the area’s Google Location.
At the end, you can see an option of Related Properties, which showcases all relevant listings that may interest you.
Step 9. Now, when you have chosen a property that meets your expectations, give a call to the estate agent, ask for a visit, finalize terms and conditions and get your deal closed.
Do give Graana.com a try. There are multiple options to choose from at every step of the way, and you can get all the information you need from the comfort of your home.
Graana.com has managed to compile a geographic, demographic, social, economic and academic profile of the twin cities in particular and major cities in general.
Graana.com’s app is available on Android, Apple and Huawei app stores.