The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has announced the ticket prices of Sri Lanka’s upcoming tour of Pakistan for limited-over series.
The series is set to commence from 27th September, where both teams will play 3 ODIs and 3 T20Is against each other.
PCB claimed that the price of the tickets has been set to attract the maximum number of people.
The ticket prices are affordable and will ensure the fans have fun on match days as the PCB is also working hard to improve the in-stadium ambience that will add to the excitement.
The PCB encourages all the fans and families to attend the matches in big numbers to not only back and support the teams but to also show the world as we did during HBL PSL 2019, that we are peace and sport loving nation, and always support healthy activity.
We saw the fan following and support during the first round of Quaid-e-Azam Trophy matches and we expect they will be carrying this into international cricket.
How to Buy Tickets?
The online sale of tickets will commence from September 20 and cricket fans can buy these online from www.yayvo.com, while select outlets of TCS (list attached) will commence sales a day later, on September 21.
As per past practice, a fan will be able to purchase up to a maximum of five tickets on a single CNIC, while the PCB, in collaboration with its partner, has used a ticket print material and technology that cannot be replicated or reproduced, thus, guaranteeing all valid ticket-holders will access to the enclosures of their choice.
Tickets Price Breakdown
The ODI matches will be played on 27th, 29th of September and 2nd of October in Karachi. The ticket price of these matches has been kept as the same as HBL PSL 2019 play-off matches.
Cricket fanatics can buy tickets ranging from Rs. 500 to Rs. 3,000.
- Iqbal Qasim, Nasimul Ghani, Wasim Bari, Mohammad Brothers and Intikhab Alam Enclosures – Rs. 500
- Asif Iqbal, Waqar Hasan and Majid Khan Enclosures – Rs. 1,000
- Quaid, Wasim Akram, Imran Khan and Zaheer Abbas – Rs. 2,000
- Hanif Mohammad, Javed Miandad and Fazal Mahmood Enclosures – Rs. 3,000
The T20I matches will be held in Lahore on 5th, 7th and 9th October. Here is the breakdown of the ticket prices for each enclosure in the Gadaffi Stadium:
- Inzamam-ul-Haq, Nazar, Quaid, Imtiaz Ahmed, Zaheer Abbas, Hanif Mohammad, Majid Khan, Abdul Qadir, Saeed Ahmed and Sarfaraz Nawaz Enclosures – Rs. 500
- AH Kardar, Rajas’, Javed Miandad and Saeed Anwar Enclosure – Rs. 1,500
- Imran Khan and Fazal Mahmood Enclosures – Rs. 3,000
- Wasim Akram and Waqar Younis Enclosures – Rs. 5,000