Following the National Command and Operation Centre’s (NCOC) decision to allow 20 percent crowds to attend each match day of the Pakistan Super League, the Pakistan Cricket Board today confirmed ticket prices for 30 of the 34 matches, which will be played from 20 February to 16 March.
Ticket denominations for the Qualifier, two Eliminators, and the final, to be played from 18-22 March, will be announced closer to time.
Online sale of tickets will start on Wednesday at 1000 (Pakistan time) and fans can visit www.bookme.pk for not only purchasing match tickets but also selecting their preferred enclosure and choice of seat.
Fans can also call bookme.pk helpline (03137786888) to book their tickets for which CNIC number and phone number will be mandatory.
When the match ticket has been confirmed, the customer will be sent a token number on the registered phone so that the customer can make the payment at the closest Jazzcash/Easypaisa shop.
Upon payment, the customer will receive an e-ticket code along with a Quick Response (QR) Code, which the customer can use to print the ticket or show the SMS at the entry gate on match day.
SOPs for spectators (as approved by the NCOC):
- Hand hygiene through handwashing with soap and water for 20 seconds
- Use of hand gel with high percentages of alcohol (70%) or other appropriate product is an alternative
- Sneezing and coughing into tissues or the crook of one’s elbow; disposal and cleaning hands afterward
- Avoid touching one’s face and nose
- Spitting is banned within the stadium
- Medical masks must be worn by everyone while in the stadium. Enough medical masks have been secured for the crowd to ensure a risk-free environment for everyone in the stadium
Code of Conduct
- Wear a face covering before entering through the turnstiles, and continue to wear your face covering while seated in the stands. No mask means no entry.
- Ensure you are aware of the gate of entrance in advance by asking members of the management team/security staff positioned at the main gates of the stadium.
- Spectators must not attend if they experience any COVID-19 symptoms, are feeling unwell, or if they have been in close contact recently with anyone experiencing symptoms or who has tested positive.
- If you develop symptoms while at the stadium, please notify the nearest member of management staff immediately. Rights of admission will be reserved by PCB.
- At all times and in all parts of the ground, please observe social distancing and avoid close contact with others who are not in your support bubble.
- You must remain in your seat at all times unless you have to use restrooms or exit the stadium. In such cases, seek guidance from the ushers and security guards available in each stand.
- When passing in the rows, please turn your backs if you must brush past other spectators, thereby avoiding face-to-face contact
- Maintain good hand hygiene; use the sanitizers provided and use toilet facilities where possible to wash your hands.
- Please observe respiratory etiquette, always cover your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze.