By Laila Waqar
The City of Gardens – Lahore is considered the cultural capital of Pakistan. Founded in legendary times, the city also hosts various tourist attractions such as the Lahore Fort, Wazir Khan Masjid, Badshahi Masjid, Jahangir’s Tomb, etc. As of 2019, the Gross Domestic Product(GDP) of Lahore was $84 billion. The multidimensional aspects of the city make it an interesting place for people to build their homes.
For the ease of people looking to invest in Lahore, Graana.com identifies the top 5 locations to buy a residential plot.
DHA Phase 6
Defence Housing Authority (DHA) Phase 6 is among the top places to buy a residential plot in Lahore. Located at a 14-minute drive from the Allama Iqbal International Airport, the locality is easily accessible through Bedian Road and Barki Road.
The phase features all the basic amenities including well-structured educational institutions, with the reputable Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS), healthcare facilities, markets, banks, and mosques, offering the residents a quality life.
- For a 5-marla plot, the price range for a residential plot is between Rs 60 Lacs to Rs 90 Lacs.
- For a 10-Marla plot, the price range varies between Rs. 1.35 Crores to Rs. 2.5 Crores.
- For a 1 Kanal plot, the price range of a residential plot oscillates between 1.65 crores to 4.75 crores.
Find more residential plots in Lahore.
DHA Phase 7
Currently, under development, DHA Phase 7 is a great choice for someone interested in buying a residential plot, with a great potential for growth. Being close to DHA phase 6 and DHA Phase 8 offers the residents easy access to nearby amenities.
- The price range for a 5 Marla residential plot is Rs 70 Lacs to Rs 75 Lacs.
- The price range for a 10 Marla residential plot is Rs 85 Lacs to Rs 1.5 Crores.
- The price range for a 1 Kanal residential plot varies between Rs 1.25 Crore to Rs 3.25 Crores.
Find more residential plots in DHA Phase 7 Lahore
DHA Phase 8
Developing at a fast pace, the majority of the plots in DHA Phase 8, identified as one of the hottest areas in Lahore, have been booked or sold. The major facilities in the locality include banks, mosques, fine dining restaurants, fitness centers, and salons.
- 5 Marla residential plots in DHA Phase 8 cost Rs 40 Lacs to Rs 70 Lacs.
- 10 Marla residential plots in DHA Phase 8 cost Rs 60 Lacs to Rs 1.85 Crores.
- 1 Kanal residential plot in DHA Phase 8 cost on average Rs 1.05 Crores to Rs 4.50 Crores.
DHA Phase 9
The next area on the list is DHA phase 9, which is expected to be the largest in the city, offering state-of-the-art developments to facilitate the residents.
Being developed at a fast pace, residential plots in the phase were recently balloted. Following the same pattern as the other phases in DHA, phase 9 is also set to offer excellent schools, hospitals, entertainment places, banks, etc.
- For a 5-Marla plot, the average price ranges between Rs 40 Lacs to Rs 60 Lacs.
- For a 10-Marla plot, the price ranges between Rs 60 Lacs to Rs 1 Crores.
- For a 1 Kanal plot, the average price ranges between Rs 95 Lacs to Rs 2.25 Crores.
The renowned housing society – Bahria Town offers a spectacular infrastructure that has amassed great interest of the public in the housing colonies. The well-guarded housing society features wide roads lined with Dubai-styled palm trees, a well-developed marketplace, educational institutions, mosques, tourist attractions, an uninterrupted supply of electricity.
- The price range for a 5 Marla residential plot on average is between Rs 50 Lacs to Rs 80 Lacs.
- The price range for a 10 Marla residential plot is Rs 70 Lacs to Rs 1 Crore.
- The price range for a 1 Kanal residential plot is Rs 1.05 Crores to Rs 3.5 Crores.
Find more plots for sale in Bahria town Lahore.
Laila Waqar is a Content Specialist at Graana.com.