Nadra takes initiatives for the convenience of citizens of Pakistan to avoid visiting the branch for every little thing. Two of these services are Nadra Tracking and Nadra Verification. The digitalization by Nadra allows people to no more extend stand in lines just for Nadra CNIC verification. Anyone can check the information of any Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) or track their application by sending a single mobile SMS. From any city in Pakistan or anywhere in the world, it also allows you to verify your Nadra CNIC record.
The digitization of the National Database Regulatory Authority (NADRA) clearly indicates that the government is now more focused on implementing smart solutions to benefit the general population. Nadra verification and tracking service serve you in any case, whether you are looking for the information on your Smart CNIC, POS, B-FORM, or any other Nadra certificate. In this article, you will find information about the Nadra SMS service. After reading it, you will understand how to get Nadra Tracking and Verification service online.
How to Perform NADRA Verification?
For CNIC Nadra verification, there are two methods to choose from, and you can take any one of them using the available resources. Nowadays, everybody owns a mobile phone and has a cellular connection, which can be used to verify your Nadra record. The second way is Nadra online verification portal.
Here you will learn about both methods. But before you get started with any one of these, it is advised that you thoroughly read it first because it also includes the charges for each of these services. The fee will play a significant role in selecting the right option.
NADRA Verification Through SMS
Nadra SMS Service is available for both Nadra CNIC Tracking and verification. You can use this method in Pakistan from any mobile phone number and network. However, you must carefully follow the step-by-step guide below for Nadra CNIC verification through SMS.
- Open the local messaging application that comes built-in on the phone.
- Click on Create a New Message and enter the CNIC number that needs to be verified. Make sure that you enter your 13-digit CNIC number without dashes.
- Now send the message with CNIC to 7000.
- In response to your message, Nadra will send you the name of the CNIC holder and the father’s name of that ID card owner.
- Nadra charges Rs. 10, incl Tax, for SMS verification.
SMS CNIC Nadra verification process is fast and hassle-free especially compared to going to the center. This is a great help for the customers and Nadra, as it would help them speed up their other operations.
NADRA Verification Through Online Portal
Nadra has an online portal that offers multiple services, including an online application for Nadra NICOP, POC, Nadra tracking, Family Registration Certificate, Nadra Verification, and much more. You access this by going to this link https://id.nadra.gov.pk/e-id and creating your account. Follow the steps given below to proceed with Nadra Online Verification:
- When you go to the provided link, click on Register an Account if you don’t have one already
- Fill out the form with your information.
- Once you enter all the details required for account opening–hit enter.
- A verification email or SMS will be sent to you with a code that is needed to be entered to finalize the registration.
- On the portal, you go for any Nadra online service, but for now, you will select VERISYS SERVICES. This is where you can verify your CNIC, NICOP, FRC, CRC, or POC.
- First, It will ask you to deposit Rs. 300 for online verification.
- You can top up your account through a credit/debit card or franchise.
- You will have to check the box next to a declaration in order to finish the online CNIC verification procedure.
- The information about verifying the ownership of the CNIC will be sent to you at the end.
An important thing to note here, which you may have already noticed, is that online verification using the CNIC NADRA Verification portal will cost more than SMS verification.
How to Get Nadra Tracking Service
Nadra has application tracking for all its services. When you apply for an ID Card or B-Form, you get a Nadra tracking ID that can be used to keep an eye on the progress. For Nadra ID Card tracking, you can use the online or SMS service. The online portal allows CNIC tracking and lets you see the status of NICOP and Pakistan Origin Card applications.
If you are looking for help with Nadra tracking ID check through SMS or Online, you have come to the right place. Further, you will find a step-by-step guide on how to get Nadra Tracking Service. Read it carefully till the end, and you will have all your answers.
Track NADRA Application through SMS
With Nadra SMS service, you can perform multiple tasks from the comfort of your home. In This method, you will use the tracking ID for Nadra CNIC tracking. Follow the instructions very carefully to avoid messing up.
- Open your messaging app that comes built-in on the phone.
- Create a New Message and enter the Tracking ID of your application issue by Nadra.
- Now send the message with CNIC Tracking ID to 8400.
- Nadra will respond to your request with the status of your application.
The charges of Nadra Tracking ID check SMS are expected to be the same as the standard fee of any message.
NADRA ID Card Tracking Online
For ID cards or B-Form tracking, you will also use the Nadra online ID portal, just like Nadra Verification. But first, you need to register yourself on the portal.
- For registration, you should follow the guide from the verification section.
- Once you log in, click on the Apply Now option in the CNIC/NICOP section for Nadra CNIC Tracking.
- On top-left among other options, you will see the Existing Applications option. Click on it.
- Select the Nadra CNIC Tracking ID or the one Nadra issued when you applied for B-Form.
Nadra Tracking NICOP And POC Holder
Holders of the Pakistan Origin Card (POC) and National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICOP) can also check the status of their applications by using the procedure described below.
- Follow the Link of the NADRA official site.
- When you land on the page, click on Check Status.
- In the field provided, type Form No. / Receipt No. / CNIC / NIC number.
- Check the card type (NICOP or POC)
- Now, enter the captcha code in the given box.
- Finally, click on Check Status to acquire the most recent information regarding your application.
At last, after learning about how to get Nadra Tracking and Verification service online and through Nadra SMS Service. You should check your details, and if there is any issue with the information, you shall contact Nadra’s helpline or visit the nearest Nadra office. Also, never share your Nadra tracking ID with anyone.