In this golden age of the internet, nearly all bills can be paid online. You don’t have to go to the banks and stand in long queues to pay your utility bills. Nowadays, you can pay your gas bills from the comfort of your home. If you want to know how to generate and pay your gas bill online, this article will certainly help you out.
Option# 1: Easypaisa
Easypaisa is Pakistan’s first branchless banking service provider. With Easypaisa, you can easily pay your utility bills online and transfer funds on the go. To pay your gas bills through Easypaisa, you have to create an account on it. If you want to know how to create an account on Easypaisa, you can read the article about creating Easypaisa account on our site.
How to generate and pay your gas bill via Easypaisa? Read the following instructions.
- Download the Easypaisa mobile app (available on both android and ios).
- Open the app and create an account on it.
- When you’re done with creating your account, you will see the app dashboard.
- On the app dashboard, you will see a “bill payment” option. Tap on it.
- After that, you will see the different utility bills option. Tap on the “Gas” option.
- There are two options given on the next screen, namely, Sui Northern Gas Pipeline Limited (SNGPL) and Sui Southern Gas Company (SSGC).
- Select the gas company that supply gas to your home.
- After that, enter your Consumer ID and tap on “get bill”.
- Finally, enter the five-digit pin that you have set while creating the account.
- On the next screen, you will see the billing month, due date and bill amount. Check all the details and tap on the pay bill.
Note: Consumer ID is given on the top right of your gas bill. Check your old bills for consumer/account ID.
Option # 2: JazzCash
JazzCash is another digital payment service provider in Pakistan. JazzCash allows its customers to transfer funds and pay their utility bills from anywhere in Pakistan. To use JazzCash services, you have to create an account. Learn about it by reading the article about how to open a JazzCash account on our site. You will find the complete account creation process in that article.
Read the following instruction for paying your gas bills via JazzCash.
- Firstly, download JazzCash mobile app (available on both android and ios).
- After that, log in to your JazzCash account.
- On the app dashboard, you will see the “pay bills” option. Tap on it.
- On the next screen, you will find three option, namely, electricity, gas and internet. Tap on gas.
- After that, select the gas company from the given options, i.e. “SNGPL” or “SSGC”.
- Enter your “Account ID” given on the bill.
- After that, check your bill details and enter MPIN, or you can use the touch ID as well.
- Finally, the transaction will be processed and you will receive a payment confirmation message.
Note: You can also pay your gas bills by dialling *786# on your mobile phone. Select the bill type and the company and enter your Account ID given on the top right of your bill. Review the bill details and enter your JazzCash MPIN to complete the transaction.
Option # 3: Internet Banking | HBL, ABL, SCB
Nowadays, everyone has a bank account and most banks offer online banking services to customers. You can use the internet banking service, to pay your gas bill. In this article, we will discuss the three banks that offer online gas bill payment option to its customers.
With Habib Bank Limited (HBL) mobile application, you can pay all your utility bills on the go. Download the HBL mobile app from the app store or play store. Create your account and pay your gas bill online.
Note: You can call HBL helpline to avail of internet banking services.
Allied Bank Limited (ABL) allows its customers to pay their utility bills without any hassle. Customers have to register themselves on myABL internet banking. After registration, the allied bank customers can easily pay the bills online and without having to stand in long queues.
Note: Allied also provides SMS banking option. The process is quite simple.
- Type Paybill (space) Billing Company’s Name (space) Bill’s Consumer Number (space) Amount and send the SMS to 9080.
- After that, you will receive a message. Reply it with Y (Yes).
- Upon confirmation, you will receive an automated call.
- Enter your mobile Pin and wait for the confirmation.
- You will receive a confirmation message about the transaction from the bank.
Like other banks in the country, Standard Chartered also provide this online bill payment facility to its customers. Just download the standard chartered mobile app and pay all your bills on the go.
- Login to your account.
- Go to the “Payments” option.
- Select the bill type.
- Enter the payment details and tap on pay to complete the transaction.
Both SNGPL and SSGC offer consumers the facility of e-bill. Just go to their official website and look for consumer bill option. Enter your Consumer/Account ID and you will be able to see all the bill details. So there you have it! This article was all about how to generate and pay your gas bill online. If you find this article helpful then tell us about it in comments section provided below.