Want to learn how to load Telenor card? If yes then in this article we are going to discuss various methods to load the card in your Telenor sim. The methods which we are going to discuss are straight forward and easy to use. So, without wasting any time let’s get straight to the point.
How to Load Telenor Card | Via USSD Code
- Open your cell phone dialler.
- Dial *555* followed by 14 digit code on the scratch card and then #.
- Press “SEND” to load credit in your Telenor sim.
Note: In order to check credit in your Telenor sim, dial *444#.
Also Check: How to load Jazz card
How to Load Telenor Card | Via My Telenor App
With “My Telenor” app, you can check your usage details, activate or deactivate offers and recharge your balance as well. My Telenor app makes it easier for us to manage all contact number related concerns without the hassle of remembering USSD strings. How to recharge your mobile credit using this app? Find out by reading the following instructions.
- Android and iOS smartphone users can download the “My Telenor” app from Google Play Store and App Store respectively.
- Just search “My Telenor” in the Play Store or App Store and install the app in your smartphone.
- After downloading it, run the app on your smartphone.
- Type your contact number and log in to the app.
- Once you are in the app, you will see the recharge option given on the app dashboard. Tap on it.
- After that, choose the “pay by scratch card” option by tapping on it.
- Finally, enter the 14 digit code given on the scratch card and tap on “recharge” to complete the process.
Note: You can check the updated credit on the “My Telenor” app dashboard.
Well, there you have it guys! This was all about how to load a Telenor card in your phone. Tell us in the comments section if you found this article helpful.
Take a look at Telenor Packages.