Nowadays, everyone knows how to top up balance in their mobile phone right? No? It’s ok if you don’t know how to do it. Because in this brief guide we will provide all the relevant details you need to know about how to load Ufone card.
How to Load Ufone Card | 1st Method
- Go to your mobile phone dialler
- Dial *123* followed by 14 digits number on the scratch card and then #.
- Just press SEND to top up balance using the scratch card.
Note: You can also top up your balance by Dialing 123 from your mobile dialler and following the instructions given by the operator.
Also Read: How to load Jazz card
How to Load Ufone Card | 2nd Method
Just like other mobile network operators in the country, Ufone also has a mobile app for its customers where they can check all usage details, their balance and can contact customer support as well.
My Ufone app is available on both Android and iOS. Both Android and iOS users can download the app from Play Store and App Store respectively. How to top up the balance via My Ufone app? Simply follow the instructions given below.
- Download “My Ufone” app from Play Store or App Store, depends on the smartphone you’re using.
- Once the app is installed in your smart device, you have to open the app.
- After that, you will see the login page of the app.
- If you already have an account, then you just have to write your username and password to log in. Otherwise, you have to create an account in order to use this app.
Note: You can use your Facebook account to log in as well.
- To create a new account, you have to tap on “Register Here”.
- After that, provide all the details which are asked from you.
- Once you are done with creating an account, you can use the account credentials to log in to the app.
- After that, tap on “Recharge”.
- Now tap on “recharge via Scratch/Super card”.
- Enter the code given on the card and tap on recharge to complete the process.
We hope that we have answered your question about how to load Ufone card. If you find it useful let us know in the comment below and also share it among your friends.
Check out the Ufone packages here.