NADRA E-Sahulat is an E-Commerce Platform launched by NADRA in 2008. It allows customers to pay utility bills and perform other electronic transactions as well after proper verification. With over 12000 E-Sahulat franchises in the country, it is the best and most secure electronic transaction systems available to citizens of Pakistan. This article is all about how to use NADRA E-Sahulat.
Some details about E-Sahulat
- NADRA E-Sahulat provides online payment and collection facility to the general public and organizations through various outlets.
- The outlets across the country have been connected to NADRA’s data warehouse via a secure internet connection and are installed at public places through its Franchise Network.
- Just go to your nearest E-Sahulat centre and pay your electricity, gas, water and telephone bills.
- Transferring money across Pakistan through E-Sahulat is very easy. Go to your nearest E-Sahulat franchise and take your original and valid CNIC along with one Photocopy.
- To transfer money, you shall have to provide receiver’s CNIC number as well.
- You can also become the owner of an E-Sahulat franchise by applying for it through NADRA E-Sahulat online and offline systems.
E-Sahulat Products and Services
Some of the products and services of E-Sahulat that are available in the country include:
- Utility Bill Payment
- Domestic Remittances (JazzCash & HBL Express)
- Zakat and Pension Disbursement
- Micro Finance Loan Installment Collection
- Student Fee Collection (Virtual University of Pakistan)
- Donation Collection
- Pak-ID CNIC Fee Collection
- Mobile Airtime
- e-PIN vouchers of All Telco’s
- Citizen CNIC Verification Service
How to Pay Utility Bills via E-Sahulat
Apart from a few exceptions, almost all the utility service providers and telecom operators in the country are on board with NADRA. Through E-Sahulat consumers can pay all the utility bills with the utmost ease.
- Take the utility bill and due amount to the nearest E-Sahulat franchise.
- Give the Consumer ID/Bill reference number to E-Sahulat franchise to retrieve the bill information.
- Check all the retrieved bill information and verify it.
- Now pay the due amount and once the transaction is processed successfully, you will receive the receipt against the successful payment.
Domestic Remittances via E-Sahulat
With E-Sahulat you can send/receive money to your family and friends across Pakistan. The sender and receiver must have a valid and original CNIC in order to complete the transaction.
If you want to send money to an individual, then you need to provide the following information to complete the transaction:
- Valid and Original CNIC
- A Photocopy of CNIC
- Receiver’s CNIC number
- Mobile Numbers – Both, yours and the receiver’s
- The sender will receive a message that includes a 5 digits code generated by the system
In order to receive money from an individual, you need to provide the following information to complete the transaction:
- Original and valid CNIC and its photocopy
- A 5-digits code which is communicated to you by the sender
- Transaction ID
NADRA E-Sahulat is offering its franchises to small businesses and entrepreneurs in the country. Any entrepreneur and small business owner can get an e-Sahulat services franchise on easy terms. How to apply for it? Just follow the instructions given below.
How to Apply for E-Sahulat Franchise
- You can download the franchise application form from https://e-sahulat.NADRA.gov.pk/ or you can get it from NADRA’s regional offices.
- You can apply online for it as well. Use the following link for online franchise registration.
- Whether you’re applying online or offline, you need to deposit Rs.600/- in any branch of Habib Bank in the country.
- After depositing the registration fee in HBL, you have to submit the application form in any NADRA regional offices.
- For applying online, go to the link https://e-sahulat.NADRA.gov.pk/subpages/apply_online.php and provide all the required information in the application form.
- After that, click on ‘Submit Request’ to complete the registration process.
- Before applying for the E-Sahulat franchise, you should check the eligibility criteria and prerequisites for starting a franchise first.
- CNIC Holder
- Matric with Computer Literacy
- Should have aptitude for business
- Small entrepreneur
- No bank default and/or police history
Prerequisites for Franchises
- Must have a shop or a place for conducting business
- The business place should meet all standards & aesthetics laid down by NADRA
- It should be located in the vicinity of around 2500 homes
- Franchise owner should have the ability to market his product and do business
After the submission of the applications form, NADRA shortlists the applicants. After that, E-Sahulat team does a site survey and weighs the business potential. The team conducts a small interview with the potential franchise owner, after which, they award the license to the selected franchise owner. The team deploys the system and trains the owner to work with it as well.
In order to facilitate people in Punjab, the Punjab Land Record Authority (PLRA) signed an agreement with NADRA. Under this agreement, the E-Sahulat centres will issue a fard (property ownership document) to people. The fard is issued after CNIC and biometric verification, after which, the subsequent steps are proceeded.
Feel free to comment if you have any queries regarding NADRA E-Sahulat services.