Here are the main points for how to register for Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme
- Download Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme application form from nphp.nadra.gov.pk
- Fill all the required details
- Pay registration fee amounting Rs. 250 to the NADRA officer.
- Submit the application form.
- Receive form collection receipt from the NADRA officer.
- You register the application for NAYA Pakistan Housing Scheme via online system as well.
- Visit nphp.nadra.gov.pk
- Fill all the information and pay fee via debit or credit card.
Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme is an ambitious housing project set in motion by Prime Minister Imran Khan. The main goal of Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme is to construct 5 million houses for the people belonging to a more humble socio-economic class.
On the 10th October 2018, PM Imran Khan announced the scheme under which, a house shall be provide to each of the select-few applicants. The applicants may be people with low incomes and the people who don’t already have their own house. For this project, Government has formed a Naya Pakistan Housing Authority (NPHA) that will provide all the pre-requisite approvals to construction companies and will look into different matters related to this project.
NPHA plans to survey the unused land in Pakistan and ensure that construction work can start without any delay. After conducting the survey, NPHA has decided that these houses will be constructed in the following cities:
- Rahim Yar Khan
- Dera Ghazi Khan
Naya Pakistan Housing Project Working Model
Naya Pakistan Housing project is a joint venture between the Government and the private sector. The modus operandi suggests that the government provides land to private construction companies to build houses. Also, the government plans to provide these houses to the general public in easy instalments of 15 to 20 years. The public has to pay 10% of the cost upfront for the house.
How to Register for Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme
There are two ways to register for Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme:
- Online Registration
- Registration via NADRA E-Sahulat
We will provide all the details about both registration processes in detail so just stick with us.
- First, you have to access this link: https://nphp.nadra.gov.pk.
- After that, you have to sign up for the Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme.
- Now fill the application form given on the website. Provide all the details such as your name, CNIC number, phone/mobile number, current residence information
- You have to provide the monthly income details as well.
- You can also choose your preferred district, and add your preferred tehsil/union council where you want the house.
- Choose the instalment plan and pay the registration fee of 250.
- You can pay the registration fee via Easy Paisa, Jazz Cash, Credit/Debit Card and E-Sahulat Center.
- Finally, review all the information and submit the application form.
Registration via NADRA E-Sahulat Centre
- Visit https://nphp.nadra.gov.pk and download the application form.
- Read all the instruction and fill all the required information in the form such as your name, CNIC number, monthly income etc.
- After that, visit the nearest NADRA E-Sahulat centre and submit the application form to the registration officer at E-Sahulat centre.
- Pay the registration fee amounting Rs. 250 to the officer and collect the receipt of application submission from the officer.
Things you need to provide for Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme Registration
- Two passport size photographs
- Copy of CNIC or NICOP card
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 250/-
- Duly filled Application form
Eligibility Criteria for Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme
- Must be a Pakistani citizen
- One family member is allowed to apply for this scheme.
- The applicant must have a valid computerized national identity card (CNIC).
- The preference will be given to the applicants that do not own any house in Pakistan.
This project is quite ambitious and is likely to cater to the low-middle class of the country quite well. However, some critics say that this project is not possible due to the country’s financial situation.
As the houses will be built with private sector partnership which means that the private sector has to take loans from commercial banks to develop a project of this stature. Therefore, State Bank has to provide some sort of financial subsidy to the builders.
Right now the registration for Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme is closed, but as and when the registrations opens back up, you will hear it first from ProPakistani. So keep your eyes peeled for more information regarding NAYA PAKISTAN HOUSING SCHEME.