Learn how to withdraw Payoneer Money from JazzCash by reading this article. Freelancing made easy!
- Open JazzCash mobile app and log in to your JazzCash mobile account.
- Tap on payoneer in the JazzCash app and link the payoneer account with JazzCash by entering your login credentials.
- Go back to the JazzCash app dashboard and tap on Payoneer.
- Enter the amount in dollars and tap on transfer button to withdraw money from payoneer account.
Nowadays, to withdraw money from your Payoneer account is easy. Just link your bank account with Payoneer account and you can easily withdraw money from ATM in the country. But now with the partnership of JazzCash and Payoneer, it has become easier to withdraw funds from Payoneer account.
You all know that Payoneer is the international payment method which allows people in Pakistan to receive international remittances. The Pakistani freelance community use Payoneer to receive payments from direct clients and global marketplaces. As PayPal is not available in Pakistan so freelancers have to use Payoneer to withdraw money from Payoneer account via their local bank account.
The Pakistani freelance community who works on Fiverr, Upwork and freelancer.com can easily get payment from international clients via Payoneer. However, the local bank’s exchange rate is low compared to the market exchange rate.
For instance, if 1$ is equal to 155 in the exchange market, the local banks will give you a rate of 152 per dollar. So, when you withdraw Payoneer money via local bank, you will receive less payment for your work due to the inter-bank exchange rate.
The partnership of JazzCash and Payoneer
After the partnership of JazzCash and Payoneer, freelancers can withdraw money from Payoneer account without any hassle. The question is how to withdraw funds via JazzCash? Easy, just create a JazzCash mobile account and you can receive funds directly into JazzCash account from Payoneer account.
This partnership of Jazz and Payoneer will facilitate the freelancers in Pakistan. With this partnership, freelancers don’t have to go to any bank and provide extensive documentation for opening an account.
Firstly, we will tell you how to create a JazzCash mobile account and how to link it with your Payoneer account. After that, we will tell you how to withdraw Payoneer money from JazzCash. Therefore, we will provide the complete guide for transferring funds from Payoneer to JazzCash.
Create JazzCash Mobile Account
JazzCash is a mobile wallet and digital payment service provider in Pakistan. With JazzCash, you can easily transfer money, pay utility bills and purchase mobile top-ups etc. You can withdraw funds from any JazzCash retailer or using JazzCash debit card. The steps to create a JazzCash mobile account is as follows.
- Download JazzCash mobile app in your smartphone. The app is available on both ios and android.
- After that, open JazzCash mobile app.
- Now you have to tap on sign up.
- Enter your Name, mobile number and CNIC number.
- After that, you will receive a one-time password on your smartphone via SMS.
- Type the password you received.
- Now enter your MPIN.
- You JazzCash mobile account is created. Enter your mobile number and MPIN to log in to the app.
- Other mobile network users have to upload their picture and picture of CNIC (front and back).
- After that, they have to wait for verification SMS.
- After receiving the SMS, the other mobile network users can enter MPIN and other details to create JazzCash mobile account.
This way, you can create JazzCash mobile account via mobile app. Now we will tell how to link the JazzCash account with Payoneer account. It is a simple process, you just need Payoneer login credentials to link it with JazzCash.
Link Payoneer Account with JazzCash
If you want to receive funds in your JazzCash, you have to link Payoneer account with JazzCash mobile account. To do that, you need to follow some steps.
- Open JazzCash mobile app and log in to your account.
- Enter mobile number and MPIN to login.
- After that, you will see Payoneer sign on the app dashboard.
- Tap on the Payoneer sign and the link account page will open in the app.
- Now tap on the link account button.
- After that, enter your Payoneer account login credentials like username and password.
- Congrats, your Payoneer account is linked with JazzCash mobile account.
Your half work is done, you just need to know about how to transfer Payoneer funds into your JazzCash mobile account. To do that, follow the steps given below.
Withdraw Payoneer Money via JazzCash
- Firstly, open JazzCash mobile app and tap on Payoneer.
- After that, enter the amount you want to withdraw. The amount should be in dollars.
- The exchange rate will also be given on the transfer page of the app.
- Now tap on the transfer button and check the withdrawal details again.
- Enter Your MPIN or use fingerprint for verification.
- After that, you will receive a confirmation receipt for successful withdrawal.
- You can use the funds in your JazzCash account, to pay utility bills or transfer the money to loved ones.
- With JazzCash Debit card, you can withdraw money from any ATM in the country.
- Payoneer will charge 2% per transaction. The amount will be deducted from your Payoneer account when you withdraw funds from it.
Benefits of using JazzCash
There are some benefits of withdrawing Payoneer money from JazzCash. Some of them are as follows.
- You can receive money from Payoneer into JazzCash instantly.
- For your withdrawals, the exchange rate is much better as compared to the banks.
- With JazzCash, you can withdraw as low as 1 dollar from Payoneer account.
- The freelancers can get 2 free ATM cash withdrawals.
This partnership of JazzCash and Payoneer is providing much-needed help to the freelancers in the country. They don’t have to visit any branch of the bank to withdraw money. Just follow the steps we mentioned in the article and withdraw Payoneer money from JazzCash. It is a simple process and you can the funds with your mobile phone.