Learn how to withdraw Payoneer Money from JazzCash by reading this article. Freelancing made easy!
- Open JazzCash mobile app and log in to your JazzCash mobile account.
- Tap on payoneer in the JazzCash app home screen.
- After that, tap on “link account”. You will be redirected to payoneer account login page.
- Enter Payoneer account username and password
- Go back to the JazzCash app dashboard and tap on Payoneer.
- Enter the amount in dollars and tap on transfer button to withdraw money from payoneer account into JazzCash.
Jazz and Payoneer have joined hands to facilitate the Pakistani freelance community. This partnership of Jazz and Payoneer will allow the freelancers to link their JazzCash mobile account with Payoneer account to receive payments from global clients and marketplaces. As most of you might know, Payoneer is the international financial service provider which allows people in Pakistan to receive international remittances directly into their local bank account.
Now you might be wondering about how to withdraw Payoneer money from JazzCash? That’s super easy. Just download the JazzCash mobile app and link your Payoneer account with JazzCash. With that said, let us tell you guys about how to link Payoneer account with your JazzCash mobile account.
How to Link Payoneer Account with JazzCash
- Open JazzCash mobile app and log in to your account by entering your mobile number and MPIN.
- After logging in, you will see the Payoneer option on the app home screen. Tap on it.
- If you already have a Payoneer account then you have to tap on “Link Account“. Otherwise, you need to tap on create a new Payoneer account to link it with JazzCash.
- Once you tap on “link account”, you will be redirected to the Payoneer account login page.
- Enter your username and password and tap on Sign in.
- Once you are done with entering your login credentials, your Payoneer account will be linked with JazzCash.
At this point, half of the work is done. Now you just need to know how to transfer funds from Payoneer account into JazzCash. To do that, you have to follow the steps given below.
How to Withdraw Payoneer Money from JazzCash
- Firstly, open JazzCash mobile app and enter your login credentials.
- After that, tap on Payoneer.
- Now enter the amount you want to withdraw from Payoneer account. The amount will be in dollars. The dollar exchange rate will also be given under “enter the amount” field.
- After entering the amount, you have to tap on transfer.
- Now check all the transfer details again.
- Finally, enter your MPIN or use fingerprint verification to complete the transaction process.
- You will see transaction receipt on your screen. You will also receive a confirmation SMS from JazzCash.
- After that, you can transfer funds to your bank account or use JazzCash Visa debit card to withdraw money from any ATM in the country.
Note: The above-mentioned procedure is for the people who already have JazzCash and Payoneer accounts.
If you don’t have JazzCash and Payoneer account, then read the instructions given below:
How to Create JazzCash Account
- Download the JazzCash mobile app from the play store or App store, depending on the device you are using.
- Once it’s downloaded, open the app and tap on sign up.
- Now enter your mobile number, Name and CNIC number.
- After that, you shall receive a one-time password (OTP) on your device via SMS.
- Enter the OTP and then enter the MPIN (4 digit pin) of your choosing.
Now that your JazzCash mobile account has been created, you can use all JazzCash services such as money transfer, paying utility bills, mobile top-ups etc.
Note: Other mobile network users have to upload their picture and picture of CNIC (front and back). All other steps are the same.
If you want to know how to create a Payoneer account, then check out the article about making Payoneer account on our website (Link: https://propakistani.pk/how-to/how-to-make-paypal-in-pakistan/). If you have any questions regarding this article, let us know in the comments section.