Looking for a free, succinct, and step-by-step guide on how to start a Pakistani blog with minimum amount of money? This article has all the ammo you need to make a beautiful and functional blog in no time. Dig in!
A little back-story here.
Starting a blog can seem overwhelming and intimidating; that’s a given. When people initially learn how to build one, they are prone to making a ton of mistakes. Here’s the deal: you can benefit from learning techniques and gimmicks from people who’re already in this field. It’s not that your intellect is being judged here – NO – but skipping hurdles along the way makes everything better.
Also Read: Analyse Yourself For Pakistani Workforce
Basics | How To Start A Pakistani Blog With Minimum Amount Of Money
Well, a blog is a type of website that focuses mainly on written content, also known as blog posts. In popular culture, we most often hear about news blogs or celebrity blog sites, but as you’ll see in this guide, you can start a successful blog on just about any topic imaginable.
Bloggers often write from a personal perspective that allows them to connect directly with their readers. In addition, most blogs also have a “comments” section where readers can correspond with the blogger. Interacting with your readers in the comments section helps to further the connection between the blogger and the reader.
Check out ProPakistani’s Format, for more infro.
Just so you know, this connection to the reader is an essential benefit behind a blog. It allows you to interact with like-minded and oft-rebellious people. Heck, gain their trust by figuring out something intuitive and you might just end up having an army of loyal followers!
Passion | What’s The “Why” Behind Your “What”
At its heart, blogging is about sharing your knowledge with the world. Choosing a topic that you are passionate about makes the process of starting a successful blog so much easier. Writing about more than one topic is totally fine too. As long as you are writing about things that you are genuinely interested in, your passion will shine through and keep your readers interested.
So why would you go to the trouble of blogging? There are a few reasons:
- Make money from home. Blogging can be quite lucrative if done correctly. The top bloggers in the world obviously earn quite a bit, but even a part-time blogger can expect to make a nice profit if things are done correctly. The best part about it is that blogging is a form of passive income, since you can spend just a few hours a week writing a blog post and then continue to make money from it long after the blog post is written. More on that later.
Have A Voice
- Share your story. A blog allows you to have a voice. You can share your story with the entire world if you so choose. One of the most common ways blogs are used are as a diary where the blogger writes about their daily experiences so that friends, family, and others can all be a part of their lives.
- Share your perspective. Tell the world what you know and what you see. Sharing a perspective precedes the understanding of that perspective. Do you get it?
As psychology becomes increasingly involved in providing windows for collaborative relationships, blogs can also provide a very similar notion of being worthy of someone’s acknowledgement.
- Recognition for yourself or your business. No, you probably won’t have paparazzi following you around because of your latest blog post. But a successful blog can make your idea into a reality, and can gain you a ton of recognition in your respective field. Many bloggers are known as experts just because of their blogs, and some have even gotten book and movie deals based on their blogs.
- Find a community. Blogging at its heart is interactive. You write a blog post and people comment on it. This is a great way to connect with people who are interested in the same things as you are. Blogging allows you to teach these people based on your experience, and it gives you the opportunity to learn from your readers as well.
The good news is, the internet is exploding with growth right now. More people than ever are online.
This explosion in growth means more potential readers for your blog. In short, if you are thinking about starting a blog then there is no better time than right now.
Now, give this piece about 20 more minutes and get ripping that keyboard to start your blog!
Steps | How To Start A Pakistani Blog With Minimum Amount Of Money
- Pick a blog name. Choose something descriptive.
- Get your blog online. Register your blog and get hosting.
- Customize your blog. Choose a free template and tweak it.
- Write & publish your first post. The fun part!
- Promote your blog. Get more people to read your blog.
- Make money blogging. Choose from several options to monetize your blog.
Pick A Blog Name
If you’re not sure what to blog about, there are a few ways to find a good blog topic.
Simply put, you can categorize and them come up with a name in accordance with the following options:
- Your Hobbies & Passions
Since your audience is literally anyone in the world, what drives your soul can be the medicine to someone else.
- Life Experiences
Everyone has lessons they have learned through life experience. Sharing this knowledge can be incredibly helpful to others in similar situations. For example, I recently helped a woman start her blog about being a fireman’s wife. Kidding though, but that’s how it generally works!
- A Personal Blog
A blog that’s all about you.
Your niche about life, how trauma escapes you, stuff like that. Basically, a personal blog includes a variety of topics, from things you do on a daily basis, to random thoughts and musings. This is a great way to share your thoughts with the world without having to stick to just one topic
Blog Hosting | Take It Online
You must have a blog host to run a blog.
- These guys will register your blog name for you for free, making sure no one else can take it.
- They offer a free, simple installation of the WordPress blogging software (which I show you how to use in this guide).
- They have been recommended by WordPress since 2005 and currently host over 2 million blogs and websites.
- Having helpful 24/7 customer service via phone or web chat.
- They have a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are unsatisfied for any reason.
Note: A lot of hosting domains are available at cheap rates at above-mentioned websites. Be a little innovative about picking a domain name. When selecting your plan, we recommend new bloggers to get the basic plan.
After getting the domain set, your blog-software (WordPress) will be installed. Once the install is complete click the blue “WordPress” button to be logged-in to the administrator area of your blog.
Having trouble during installation? Here’s Help!
Customize | How To Start A Pakistani Blog With Minimum Amount Of Money
In WordPress, blog layouts are known as “Themes”. What is a blog theme? Themes control the entire design of your blog. To change your theme, you are going to click on the “Appearance” tab on the left menu.
Unless you have a very specific design in mind for your blog, we suggest you use one of the themes in the Appearance Tab. For our example, let’s use the “Twenty Sixteen” theme.
In order to activate the theme on your blog, hover over the theme and click the “Activate” button. That’s it! You have changed the entire design of your blog with just one click.
Now get planning ahead on what to write and how to convey your message to your audience. Initially, you shouldn’t worry about attracting loads of readers. After publishing an article, share it among friends and family and learn from what you hear. Later on, go ahead with some SEO tweaks and attract readers from Google!
This article was all about how to start a Pakistani blog with minimum amount of money. If you have any questions, drop a comment and we’ll get back to you soon. Good luck!