To celebrate Ramazan Mobilink Jazz has brought ‘Jazz Ramazan Ghanta Offer’ for its customers. This offer has been extended and will enable jazz customers to talk for 2 more hours at the same rate of Rs.3.99/Hour from 9 AM to 7 PM. This is indeed a very good service for the customers and will help make cheap calls during the Iftar time.
Jazz Ramazan Ghanta Offer Charges:
|Rs. 3.99 (plus tax)
||Rs. 5.99 (plus tax)
||9 AM to 7 PM
How do I subscribe to this offer?
- Dial *105*1# on your mobile phone and press send.
- Dial 121 for Jazz features menu and subscribe to step charging after following the steps.
How do I un-subscribe from this offer?
- Dial *105*4# on your mobile phone and press send.
- Dial 121 for Jazz features menu and un-subscribe from step charging after following the steps.
- This is special offer and will be reverted back to original (9 AM to 5 PM) on 28th Ramadan.
- This offer is only applicable for Jazz Easy, Jazz Octane, Jazz Budget and Jazz One subscribers and not applicable for Jazz Ladies First subscribers.
- If you make a call – for first few minutes you will be charged normal calling rate as per your package plan, but as the total charge of your call reaches Rs 3.99 the following minutes will not be charged till 60 minutes.
- You will remain subscribed to this offer if you change your package to Jazz Easy, Jazz Octane, Jazz Budget or Jazz One.
- This offer is just for Mobilink to Mobilink calls only. Normal tariff will apply for calls on other networks and on PTCL.
- If your balance is lower than the daily fee, you will be un-subscribed from the offer and will have to subscribe again when you recharge.
- Club Red discount (50% on on-net calls) will also apply during 9 AM to 7 PM.
- If you have free minutes in your account then they will be consumed first even during 9 AM to 7 PM.