Free Balance Inquiry Tricks
Nothing is fool proof, flaws can be found everywhere. No one can claim to have a vulnerability free security, one can find it, by one way or the other. Since mobile companies imposed balance inquiry charges, customers are very unhappy, but still people find there way out of these situations.
Codes for free balance inquiries of almost all networks were rumored here and there, some worked most of them not, and some got blocked. Here we got another one for you, try it out.
This is the time when telenor got caught in its own vulnerability, simply use **444## instead of *444# for balance inquiry.
*100# and *310#
But as described earlier, companies block these kinds of codes, as they get notified.
But at the moment it is totally free to check your Telenor, Ufone and Zong balance, using these code.
- Ufone, Mobilink Increase Balance Inquiry Charges; Others to Follow!
- Telenor Increases Balance Inquiry Charges
- Ufone Increases Balance Inquiry Charges by 50%
- Zong to Charge 10 Paisas for Balance Inquiries From Sep 1st
- Telenor and Ufone to Charge Balance Inquiries – To provide (better) Services
- Get Paid for Receiving Calls: Ufone
- Ufone 100 pay 100 ki Offer