Warid Miss Call Notifications
Now whenever your phone is busy‚ switched off or out of coverage‚ you can rest assured that as soon as you are back in coverage‚ you will be instantly informed about all your missed calls via SMS on your Warid Numbers.
Warid now also offers the MCA service to its Prepaid Users and gives free service activation for first month.
- Available on both Warid Prepaid and Postpaid subscribers
- Instant delivery of Missed Call Alerts upon subscriber availability
- Alerts carry calling party’s name if number is saved in subscriber’s phone book
- One alert per missed call‚ ensuring ease of returning calls
- Permanent storage of Missed Call Alerts for future reference
How To Subscribe:
To activate the service, type ‘MCA ON’ in a SMS and send it to 129.
Monthly subscription for Postpaid Users: Rs.30+tax
Monthly subscription for Prepaid Users: Rs. 10+tax.
How To Unsubscribe:
To unsubscribe the service, type ‘MCA OFF’ in a SMS and send it to 129.
How to Temporarily Deactivate:
Disable by setting call forwarding/diverting to 103 (in your handset call settings menu).
How to Reactivate:
Set Call Forwarding/diverting to 103 (in your handset call settings menu).
- Telenor Offers Call and SMS Block Service
- Warid Launches Email to SMS Service
- Get Rozee Job Alerts on Ufone
- Get WOL Internet Hours Via SMS
- Warid Launches Double Number Facility for Postpaid Users
- Zong Offers MusiCall
- Ufone Introduces Hourly Internet Package