Askari Bank's Web site Down During Eid
We have seen time and again on Eid Holidays that ATMs of different banks get out of operation normally. State Bank has been telling them to co-operate with the customers but seems it all fall on deaf ears.
Wake up State Bank!!
But website being down is something new that we have came across. Since this morning i.e. third day of eid, we were unable to browse Askari Bank Website(www.Askaribank.Com.Pk). Site is giving error of temorary down.
We needed to do some fund transfer but whose listening. Pity on our poor souls… We want State Bank to do some action against this bank.
We did tried other leading banks too like MCB, ALLIED BANK, BANK ALFALAH, MEEZAN BANK and NATIONAL BANK but they were all working online. Time for some action.
- KASB Bank Automates its Reporting Chart of Accounts system
- UBL Deceives Customers to Charge Extra for NetBanking Services
- Branchless Banking Transactions Hit Rs. 59 Billion Mark in One Quarter
- Phishing Attacks Against Pakistani Banks Increase
- SBP Allows Waseela Bank to Commence Operations
- SBP Issues Licence to U Microfinance Bank
- UPayments Now offers Inter Bank Funds Transfer Service