Warid IVR Balance Inquiry isn't Free Anymore
We are just told that Warid has starting charging on Balance Inquiries on IVR, that is by dialing 121. IVR balance inquiry, that was previously free on Warid while all other operators used to charge it 10 paisas plus tax.
However, contrary to other operators, Warid is charging 60 12 Paisas (inclusive of taxes) for IVR balance checking – and that too without any prior notice to customers.
It must be kept in mind that on screen balance checking, or USSD balance inquiry (*100#) is still free.
Let’s hope that USSD balance inquiry will remain free – as it is the only free treat left in the telecom sector.
On similar note, this habit of changing service charges without informing customer’s is getting popular – thanks to soft heart of PTA, which is causing damages to customers while companies are making huge bucks.
Update: Previously Warid was charging 60 Paisas, however, now these charges are lowered to 12 Paisas per inquiry.
- Warid Starts Charging Balance Inquiries
- Get Paid for Receiving Calls: Ufone
- Zong to Charge 10 Paisas for Balance Inquiries From Sep 1st
- Warid Prepaid Finally Brings Ghanta Offer and SMS Bundles
- Warid Starts Charging Rs. 1.21 for HelpLine Calls
- Warid Updates its Advance Balance Service
- Win Instant Balance through Warid's Jhatpat Balance Offer