Zong Blackberry Prices
We know that Zong has commercially launched BlackBerry services in Pakistan. Here we will talk about their handsets, packages and tariff.
Zong has come up with two handsets, which are Bold 9000 and Curve 8900. Both handsets are well featured, however they are expensive for the masses. But don’t worry here is what Zong has to offer you; installment plans spread over 2 years to get your Blackberry handsets.
- Rs. 1,000 + tax (monthly fee)
- Unlimited Free GPRS (no cap)
- Additional Security Deposit for BlS Rs. 500/- only (one time only)
Rs. 500 as security deposit is for individuals (non-corporate customers)
Blackberry Bold 9000: Rs. 45,000
Blackberry Curve 8900: Rs. 40,000
Bold 9000: Rs. 5,000 per month for 2 years (Includes Rs. 1000 for Services)
Curve 8900: Rs. 4,000 per month for 2 years (Includes Rs. 1000 for Services)
Where to get Zong Blackberry
Corporate customers can do so by contacting their respective Corporate Account Managers. Individual customers can sign up for this service at BlackBerry designated Zong Customer Service Centres listed below
More information: To access 24/7 Blackberry support helpline, dial 310 from your ZONG Post Paid connection or 111-222-111 from any other number.
- Zong Offers Free Blackberry Services and EDGE for 6 Months
- Zong Launches Postpaid Service BizXcess
- Zong Launches the BlackBerry Solution in Pakistan
- Telenor Launches Discounted Blackberry Packages
- Confirmed: Telenor Going Blackberry Soon
- Warid Introduces New Blackberry Plans
- Ufone Offers Free Blackberry Services for 6 Months