Ufone wins APNS PR Award
Moazzam Ali Khan, Head of Public Relation, Ufone has won best APNS public relation award for the year 2005-06, in a ceremony held last night at Islamabad.
An APNS official while speaking with ProPakistani said that Ufone did the best in terms of Relations with media and customers during the mentioned period. “Moazzam Ali Khan, Head of Public Relation was nominated by Ufone to receive the award”, confirmed the official.
APNS awards are given to journalists, newspapers, advertising and PR agencies for the outstanding efforts during the year.
For more coverage on 20th APNS awards, visit this link
- Ufone Bags Best Advertising Campaign of the Year Award
- Ufone to Get Amir Pasha of Zong as Head of PR Department
- Ufone Receives “Best Practicing CSR Company” Award by UNGCP
- NPC Beats Ufone in a Friendly Cricket Match
- Ufone Wins Best GSM Operator Award
- Akbar Khan Replaces Asher Yaqub as CMO Ufone
- Win PIA Tickets for any Desitnation with Ufone