PAC Orders FBR to Lodge FIR Against 4 Telecom Companies
Public Accounts Committee of the National Assembly has directed Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) to lodge First Investigation Report (FIR) against Directors of 4 telecom companies within 48 hours for stealing tax worth Rs. 320 million in fiscal year of 2006-07, reported Online and carried by various newspapers.
Ch Nisar Ali, Chairman PAC asked FBR to freeze assets of directors of 4 telecom companies including Dancom, Global Telecom, Union Communication and World Call and must recover tax from them.
For details Click Here
- PAC Freezes Shahzada Alam’s Assets, Puts on ECL
- Government Shows Concerns over Telecom Customers’ Services
- Pakistan to Celebrate World Telecom Day on May 17
- PTA Wants You to Report SPAM sms and Calls
- PTA, Ericsson Join Hands ICT Projects
- PTA Seeks Budget for 3G Auction Process
- Pakistan to Become Mobile Monday’s 100th Chapter