Ufone Introduces Youth Package
Ufone has today introduced a new package dubbed as “Youth Package”, narrated as Uth.
Following the footstep of Glow and Djuice, now Ufone has special offerings for the youth of the country. However, we can’t term Youth as a brand here.
If we look at tariffs, something that is really crucial amongst youth, they are only good for FNF numbers and night calls. Otherwise, normal rates for on-net and off-net are pretty high. Daily deduction of Rs. 1 may also annoy the youth – but they might love Rs. 2 for 300 text messages a day offer.
Other attractions include on-net night calls at Rs. 1 per 30 seconds and free call after 2 minutes, meaning that Rs. 4 per hour. Outgoing MMS are Rs. 1 per 64 KB message. Receiving MMS is free like any other Ufone package.
Following are complete details:
- Daily Charges are Rs. 1 plus tax
- Package selection will cost you Rs. 10 plus tax
- You can have 5 FNF numbers of Ufone, PTCL or combination of both
- Free calls after 2 minutes during nights are only for Ufone to Ufone calls
- Maximum call duration can be 59:59 minutes
How to Subscribe:
Dial 444 to subscribe to Ufone Youth Package
Ufone’s official comment on this package:
Mr. Akbar Khan Chief Marketing Officer Ufone said that this package has been created specifically for the Pakistani youth keeping in view all that our youth wants. Ufone’s launch of its Uth package is going to bring the Pakistani youth an amazing & unmatchable bouquet of offers and surprises which will delight our youth and offer them a cost effective package which is sure to bring a smile on their faces.
- Ufone Azad Kashmir Offer
- Uth Package Offers Free on-net Calls after Two Mins
- Ufone’s Tension Free Special Package: 45 Paisa per 30 Seconds on 5 FnF
- Ufone Lady’s Package: Hourly Calls in the Day
- Ufone Karachi Offer: Free Call After 2 Mins
- Ufone Uth Brings Student Offer
- Ufone Revises its Karachi Offer for Limited Time