RHC Decides to Secure PTCL Offices from Protesters
Deciding a petition filed by PTCL to uphold the decision of Chairman NIRC to secure the assets and properties of PTCL from protesting employees, High Court Pindi Bench has accepted PTCL’s request and has directed the law enforcing agencies to positively implement the orders of NIRC for keeping the protesters 500 yards away from PTCL installations/Offices.
The Honorable Court has also directed to ensure the smooth working of PTCL and adopt all coercive measures for the maintenance of Public Order and to curb any illegal activities.
PTCL therefore in a statement has advised its employees to abide by the court orders and refrain from any unlawful strikes/activities.
PTCL further said that employees should resume their duties immediately to avoid the stoppage of salaries and harsh disciplinary action.
PTCL has urged its employees to join hands and serve PTCL and the country rather than listening to and serving the ill motives of certain outnumbered individuals who are not sincere to anyone but themselves.
- PHC Reinstates 95 PTCL Employees
- PTCL Union to Face Stern Action If They Take Law into Their Hands: LHC
- PTCL Alerts its customers About Hoax Calls
- PTCL Strike Ends, Claims Management
- PTA Directs PTCL to Send Detailed, Itemized Bills
- PTCL Employees get Bonus, Pay Raise
- High Court Dismisses PTCL’s Appeal Against PTA Order