Nokia N8 Launched in Pakistan
Highly hyped, 12 megapixeled Nokia’s N8 has at last arrived in Pakistan, well sort of. Device was launched in an event arranged by Nokia in Karachi today.
Customers who had pre-ordered the phone with Ufone service centers, are said to receive their phones soon.
However, the device would be available at retail stores after one month. Until then, you don’t have any choice but to get the device from Ufone. It’s because of some sort of exclusive agreement between Nokia and Ufone.
It maybe recalled that Ufone is accepting pre-orders at Rs. 41,900, which is 25 percent lower than the market price as claimed by Ufone.
Some (official) voices in today’s launch opined that N8 would be priced at PKR 36,000 to PKR 38,000, while few others said N8 to be priced at PKR 44,500.
HomeShopping.PK is selling Nokia N8 at Rs. 42,990
Nokia didn’t confirm the exact price to anyone.
Henri Mattila, Head of Marketing for Middle East and Africa, Mr. Imran Khalid Mahmood, Country GM for Nokia, Mr. Adeel Hashmi, PR Head for Nokia Pakistan, Khurram Mahboob, Head of Devices, Loyalty & Affinity, Geo Marketing, Ufone were present at the launch event of Nokia N8.
We got our hands with Nokia N8 – here are unboxing pictures!
- Nokia N97 Hits Pakistani Stores – Priced at Rs. 58,000
- Nokia Launches N9 in Pakistan
- Nokia to Partner with Ufone for N9 Launch
- Khalid Alvi To Replace Imran Khalid As Nokia Head
- Pakistan Exports Talent: Nokia Top Brass Promoted to Regional Heads
- Ufone, Nokia Partners for Internet Drive for Nokia C1
- Ufone Brings Nokia N8 to Pakistan with 25 % Discounted Price