Zong Hat-Trick Offer
Zong introduces a World Cup specific Hat Trick Offer, probably the best in town, for all prepaid customers.
Zong claims that this Hat Trick Offer is the first ever Voice + SMS + GPRS combined 3 in 1 offer
- From 19th Feb – 2nd April
- every day customers can enjoy 50 on net minutes + 500 SMS (for any network) + 50 minutes GPRS during World Cup timings (8am – 10 pm)
- Daily Charges: Rs 5 + tax per day!
A must subscribe offer – if you are on Daily SMS package, then assume getting free 50 minutes and 50 minutes of GPRS usage for free, for almost the same price.
How to Subscribe:
To subscribe, dial *515# or SMS ‘sub’ to 515
Note: Zong Hat Trick offer auto re-subscription thing. Customers will remain subscribed to the offer until he/she chooses to unsubscribe or the balance is low.
How to Un-subscribe:
SMS unsub to 515
- Zong & M-9 customers on all Prepaid packages can subscribe to this offer
- This offer is valid every day throughout the World Cup (19th Feb – 2nd April).
- Offer can be subscribed at any time of the day; however, free resources (50 min on net, 500 SMS and 50 min GPRS) can only be consumed during 8 am – 10 pm.
- All On-Net calls, SMS (any network) and Data usage initiated during this time period will be covered under the Hat-Trick Offer
- On-Net minutes will be consumed as per the charging pulse of the customer at the time of call initiation.
- Customers will be given free internet access as per the data-charging mode of the customer.
- Customers on Volume-based data package will be given 1 MB of data, while customers on Time-based data package will be given 50 Minutes of free internet.
- Warid Brings Shandaar New SIM Offer
- Zong Introduces Weekly Internet Package
- 25 free on-net Mins After 5 Mins: Zong Zone
- Warid Offers 500 Free Minutes and SMS to Subscribers
- Jazz Revises Per Second Package
- Mobilink Offers Per Second Package
- Unlimited GPRS at Night: Warid