State of Mobile Malware [infographic]
Mobile devices have always been under the attack of malwares. Be it a Android phone or some other, there are many sources that can affect your device with malicious code.
Android has always been under the attack of such attempts and Google had to remove some injected apps from market as well. Moreover once your phone is injected with this code, the malwares can work with other applications.
But on the whole it is not just about Android phones, malwares are everywhere in mobiles and following infographic – made by Bullgard software company, reveals current state of mobile malwares.
- The Rise of Android [Infographic]
- Blackberry Devices to Support Android Apps: Report
- Mozilla Boot to Gecko – Open Source Mobile OS for Smartphones
- Why is Windows Phone 8 Entirely Different from Windows Phone 7?
- Getting Gmail on your Mobile Phone
- Zong Launches Android Handset, Priced at Rs. 15,999
- Have Smartphones Manufacturers Failed to Keep up With Android?