Warid to Offer its Customers to Pay Bills Online via Credit Cards
Warid Telecom recently signed an agreement with HBL to implement an online payment solution for Warid’s customers.
Once implemented, the solution will allow Warid’s customers to pay their postpaid bills on Warid’s website, using any debit card or credit card.
The technology back-end of the system will be provided by CyberSource, Visa’s internet acquiring payments system.
HBL, just recently, had announced its arrangement with Visa Inc’s CyberSource with which it will be able to offer online payment solution to retailers in Pakistan.
Faiq Sadiq, Head Payment Services said ‘This is t he first of its kind solution in Pakistan that ensures secure online payments and convenience for customers. This new online payment solution is keeping in line with our commitment to provide convenient banking services to our customers.”
Mr. Suhail Jan, Chief Commercial Officer, Warid Telecom added ‘With this new online payment solution, in addition to the payment becoming easier and more convenient for Warid postpaid customers it will also be done in the most reliable and secure manner.’
- HBL to Offer Online Payments Processing Capabilities to Retailers in Pakistan
- Warid / Bank Alfalah Get License for Mobile Financial Services
- Warid Brings 50% Discount on Blackberry Smartphones
- Qubee Introduces Bill Payment Through Easypaisa
- Buy Warid Connections Online
- Warid Launches Mobile Paisa, its Mobile Financial Services!
- Warid Launches Prepaid to Postpaid Balance Transfer