Warid Glow has teamed up with Racing Pakistan to bring “Pakistan Racer Hunt 2009” for the youth. This talent hunt campaign will look for those drivers for whom racing is a passion. Now, this hunt is giving a chance to all the street racers to come forth and prove their skills on the racing track. In this event teams from Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi will be competing with each other to win the Go-Kart race. Racers will be short listed from three cities through a theory and practical test and then would compete for the grand finale to be held at Lahore.
To participate in the event one needs to buy an Entry Pack worth Rs. 2,999 (that will only be available at Warid Business Centers, Espresso Cafes and Racing Pakistan head office). The entry pack can be bought from the selected locations from 25th September onwards till 15th October.
Entry packs are available at the following locations:
- Warid Business Center, Clifton, Karachi.
- Warid Business Center, North Nazimabad, Karachi.
- Warid Business Center, Centrum, Karachi.
- Warid Business Center, Arcade, Karachi.
- Warid Business Center, Spencer, Lahore.
- Warid Business Center, 1K, Lahore.
- Warid Business Center, Blue Area, Islamabad.
- Espresso Cafe, opposite Xinua Mall, Gulberg 3, Lahore.
- Espresso Cafe, Mall of Lahore, Lahore.
- Espresso Cafe, Zamzama, DHA, Karachi.
- Racing Pakistan Head Office, 42-B2, Gulberg 3, Lahore.
Anyone can participate over the age of 15 and a valid driver’s license is not a requirement. Multiple entries are also allowed meaning a person can try his luck many times.
For complete details about the theory tests, racing sessions and to know the rules and regulations, read this PDF document or you can also visit official website of Pakistan Racer Hunt 2009.