Warid has brought multiple amazing offers this Hajj for its postpaid and prepaid customers. Discounts are being offered on International Roaming, International Dialing and SMS services.
International Direct Dialing and Discounted International SMS:
Now one can call any landline number in Saudi Arabia for Rs. 7.50/min and for Rs. 10.90/min on any mobile number. SMS can be sent to any number in Saudi Arabia on a discounted rate of Rs. 2.50/sms.
Discount is also available on International Roaming. Following are the details of International Roaming discounts:
- Upto 20% discount on incoming calls on roaming. (limited time offer)
- Free incoming SMS for both prepaid and postpaid roamers. (limited time offer)
Following are the International Roaming tariff details for both postpaid and prepaid roamers:
- The tariffs are charged in Pak Rupees when billed. The US$ – Pak Rupee exchange rate applied for each calendar month shall be the open market exchange rate on 23rd day of the preceding month.
- Call charges have been calculated using prevailing exchange rates and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Calls are billed in minute increments.
- All applicable taxes would be included in addition to the above rates.
- FOC (Free of Cost)
How to Activate?
For International Dialing:
- Prepaid Numbers: It is pre activated on all prepaid numbers.
- Postpaid Numbers: To activate dial 321.
For International Roaming:
- Prepaid numbers: Dial 321 to have your Internationall roaming activated for free.
- Postpaid numbers: Dial 321 or Visit the Warid business center for details and activation.
For International SMS Roaming:
- Send <IRSMSMO> to 129 or call 321.
Terms and Conditions:
- All charges are exclusive of government taxes including FED at 19.5%.
- 10% withholding tax is deducted on each recharge amount by ezeeLOAD & scratch card.
- For New Prepaid connection, please make sure that you submit your Warid connection form with a copy of your CNIC. Activating a new SIM via 789 cannot be done without a valid CNIC.