If you want to notify all your callers (who called you while your phone was switched off), when your phone is switched-on, then “Alert My Caller” service is just right for you.
This additional feature comes with Miss Call Alert Service of Telenor, which was earlier free, but now is being charged at Rs. 3 per week plus tax. One time Rs. 30 plus tax, as activation fee, is in addition to weekly charges.
So, whether you are out of the coverage area or your cell phone is switched off, you can never miss a call with Telenor’s Missed Call Alerts. MCA provides information about the caller’s mobile number, date & time, and frequency of calls.
MCA works when?
- You are Busy
- You are out of coverage area
- Your cell is switched off
- There is no reply from your side
The Activation Process
- Dial **62*00923455555503# for activating Missed Call Alert option if MCA has to be activated on switched off condition. To deactivate the service dial ##62#.
- Dial **61*00923455555503# for activating Missed Call Alert option if MCA has to be activated on no reply mode (after 5 bells). To deactivate the service dial ##61#.
- Dial **67*00923455555503# for activating Missed Call Alert option if MCA has to be activated on busy on other call condition. To deactivate the service dial ##67#.
- Dial **21*00923455555503# for activating Missed Call Alert option for all incoming calls. To deactivate the services dial ##21#.
Call Telenor Call Centre at 345 or Visit any Telenor Sales & Service Centre or Franchise to activate the service on your account. Telenor Representative will ask for your approval for the activation of this service. On successful activation, a welcome SMS will be sent
Alert MY Caller
A SMS notification will be sent to calling party when called person becomes available.
Direct Key-words for Activation / Deactivation
- Activation: Rs.30+Tax
- Weekly recurring: Rs.3+Tax applicable after 60 days of activation
- Each SMS to 345 costs an additional (2 Rs. + Tax).
- Service activation is free of cost for postpaid users.
- Please note existing Customers before 20th March will be charged Rs.3+Tax per week after 20th May.