Motorola has recently launched slider keyboard Motorola Milestone 2 with Moto Blur, which syncs your e-life with one tap with continued updates and backups without logging and signing off.
The Motorola mile stone 2 is loaded with Android 2.2 which offers more connectivity, enhanced messaging, enhanced storage, enhanced speed and updated version of adobe flash player.
Processor & Memory:
It comes with the 1GHZ OMAP SOC processor, with 8GB of internal storage and support 32 GB expandable memory.
- TFT, with anti-reflective coating touchscreen, 16M colors
- 3.7-in.; FWVGA (480 x 854)
- Accelerometer for sensor UI Auto-rotate
- Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
- Ambient light and E-Compass
Connectivity & Location Based details:
- WI-FI 802.11 b/g
- Bluetooth Version 2.1 + EDR (support profiles, A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HID, HSP, OPP, PBAP)
- Micro USB 2.0 (High Speed)
- It can share content wirelessly with DLNA (Digital Living network alliance) device.
- Email Syncing, Exchange 2003 and 2007 with other syncing applications.
- A-GPS , sGPS (simultaneous) Google Maps, Google Maps Navigation, Google Latitude,
- 3.5mm audio jack
It is capable of standard multimedia functions, such as:
- 5 Mega pixel camera (2592х1944 pixels) with image stabilization, real-time color effects, scene modes, location tagging. It also supports digital zoom, Dual Flash LED, automatic Focus, with image editing like Cropping , geo-tagging, rotating.
- Connected Music Player
- HD 720P video capturing at 26-30fps video capture rate.
- It can play WMV v9, AMR WB, MPEG-4, H.264, WAV, H.263, AMR NB, WMA v10, WMV v10
- It also supports streaming media.
- Speaker phone
- It supports ringtones formats in : eAAC, eAAC+, AAC+, AAC, MP3, OGG
- NO FM radio.
- AndroidFroyo 2.2
- Moto Blur UI.
- Google Mail.
- Google Latitude
- Google Maps Street view, Navigation,
- Google News and weather widgets
- Google Search by Voice
- Google Quick Search Box
- Android Market
- Social network integration applications.
- Google Chrome browser
- Google Talk
- Document Viewer
- Online Video Streaming Applications.
- Light-responsive display
- Pinch to zoom
- Qwerty keyboard
- Touch screen
- Virtual keyboard
- Voice commands
- Back, Home, Volume control, Camera, Search, Power/Lock, Menu keys.
- Directional Key
- 720P HD Recording
- Moto Blur UI
Motorola Milestone 2 is the much enhanced version of Motorola Milestone, with increase of just 4 grams in its overall weight and slight increase in dimensions as well.
Motorola’s new 1GHZ processor and Moto Blur UI live widgets have added value to Motorola Milestone 2 with 720P video capturing and 8GB internal memory;Whereas, Motorola has again missed the FM radio, which could enhance it’s multimedia feature.
at homeshopping.PK its priced at Rs. 52,990
However, if we compare Motorola Milestone with Motorola Milestone 2 following enhancements have been observed:
|Motorola Milestone||Motorola Milestone 2|
|WLAN without DLNA||WLAN with DLNA|
|600 MHZ Processor with Power VR Graphics||1GHZ Processor|
|133MB internal storage||8GB internal storage|
|720×480 video capturing @ 24fps||720P @ 30fps video capturing|
|Without Moto Blur UI||With Moto Blur|
Disclaimer: Please be informed that, Websites mentioned in the articles are only for citing references. Author is not responsible for any purchase / sale /exchange/loss/Price Quotation/ decision made; but not limited to, after reading this article.