Mobilink has revised its SMS Plus offer by restricting its subscribers to send up to 250 SMS to any network in Pakistan from 7am to 7pm at a rate of Rs. 1.5 + Tax.
Earlier, with SMS Plus offer, Jazz subscribers could send 500 SMS from 12 AM to 12 PM for Rs. 2 plus tax.
Rest of offer details and service mechanics remain unchanged.
Subscription Process: Dial *106*1# on Mobile screen and press send.
Status Inquiry: Dial *106*2# on mobile screen and press send.
Un-Subscription Process: Dial *106*4# on mobile screen and press send.
- Subha Sham SMS offer can be used to send SMS on any network in Pakistan
- Free SMS can be used only during the time window mentioned above
- At day end, customer would be automatically re-subscribed to the offer and the subscription fee would be deducted from his account. An SMS notification would also be sent to the customer at the time of re-subscription.
- If the customer doesn’t have sufficient balance at the time of automatic re-subscription, then he would be unsubscribed from the offer. An SMS notification would also be sent to the customer at the time of un-subscription. Customer can re-subscribe to the offer after recharging
- This offer will be available to customers of all Jazz packages.
- This is a limited time offer