With the objective to recognize and reward Pakistani youth for showcasing their various unique talents, Jazz Jazba is going to 100 colleges across Pakistan with Such Talent – an on-campus event that will let you showcase your inner talents whether in the fields of music, athletics, academics, or any other.
Participating students will be able to win exciting prizes such as handsets, MP4 players, t-shirts, key-chains, caps, wrist bands and many more fun items!
So, if you think you have Jazba and you are ready to showcase your Such Talent then log on to http://jazzjazba.com/such-talent/such-schedule.php to check out when Jazz Jazba is coming to your college.
For more information click here: http://www.jazzjazba.com/such-talent/
1. Such Talent contest duration is from February 27th to April 26th, 2011
2. Participants must send entries as required in the contest announcement in order to be eligible. Entries received after the deadline set forth in the contest announcement are ineligible, null, and void. Mobilink will not be responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries. Mobilink is not responsible for entries that are sent but not received by Mobilink for any reason.
3. All winners will be notified by the form/method of contact they provided to Mobilink when they initially entered the contest. If contest was entered by filling out a form or by mail, winner will be emailed or called.
4. If the winner does not respond to the notification within: a) five (5) business days for contests entered via a form, email or mail, another winner will be chosen. Failure to respond within the time shall mean that the provisional winner forfeits the prize.
5. Only one entry per person will be considered for contest entry
6. All photos, drawings, text, and any other content or information (collectively and severally, "Materials") submitted by you to Mobilink shall become the sole and exclusive property of Mobilink, and Mobilink shall have no obligation to preserve, return, or otherwise make available to you or others any Materials.
7. Mobilink may use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish, and otherwise make use of Materials in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created—throughout the world and for any purpose—without compensation to you of any kind.
8. Contests involving evaluations of Materials submitted as part of the contest will be judged entirely in the sole and absolute discretion of Mobilink. Decisions by Mobilink are final.
9. All entrants and winners must be Mobilink customers, unless otherwise stated or posted.
10. Mobilink reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to terminate any contest at any time without prior notice.
11. By entering a contest, you conclusively are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these contest rules and terms and conditions as well as by any rules specific to such contest. This is an irrevocable condition of entry.