After yesterday’s announcement of three high-end smartphones, Nokia today announced two low-end phones with single and dual SIM support.
Nokia 101 is a low-cost phone based on the Series 30 operating system. Nokia 101 supports dual-SIM and has an MP3 player.
While Nokia 100 is a single SIM phone without MP3 Player.
Other Specifications of both the phones are pretty similar.
- Support up to five separate address books
- Can store personalization details for up to five different SIM cards
- Integrated Flashlight
- Battery time of up to 25 days on standby, or 6.7 hours talktime.
- FM radio
- MP3 player (with Nokia 101 only)
- Support for memory cards up to 16GB (for Nokia 101 only)
- Preloaded games
- 3.5mm AV connector
Price and Availability:
Both the phones will be made available (mainly in African and Asian) markets in next couple of months
- Price for Nokia 100: Expected to be priced at PKR 2,400
- Price for Nokia 101: Expected to be priced at PKR 3,000