Nokia has today unveiled it’s Symbian Belle powered Nokia 603, that comes in variety of colors – 7 of them in fact to make a rainbow on posters.
Nokia 603 will be a mid-ranged smartphone, delivering the specs of a fully featured Smartphone including 1 GHz processor – coupled with a 5 MP camera.
Looming with Symbian Belle, Nokia says that interface for Nokia 603 will be modern and customizable, offering up to six home screens and an extended range of widgets that can be placed in any combination the user chooses.
The browser is claimed to be four times faster than that found on previous Symbian versions, and offers enhanced compatibility with modern web standards.
Let’s take a run down on the specs.
- Weight: 106.9g
- 1GHz processor
- 3.5-inch ClearBlack display with nude resolution (640 x 360 pixels)
- 2 GB built in memory with expandable up to 32 GB with MicroSD card
- 5 megapixel camera with digital zoom with video shooting at 720p video at 30fps
- Pentaband reception (WCDMA 850/900/1700/1900/2100, GSM 850/900/1800/1900)
- Connectivity: EDGE, Bluetooth 3.0, WiFi and HSDPA 3G
- Battery: 16 hours talktime and 490 hours in standby
The Nokia 603 will come preloaded with Angry Birds, Fruit Ninja, Shazam and YouTube to cater to your entertainment needs. On a more serious level, there’s Microsoft Office Communicator, Quick Office, Adobe PDF reader and Vlingo.
The Nokia 603 also offers NFC (near-field communications) to enable you to easily share pictures, videos and contact details; the use of a location-based services and simple, one-tap pairing with compatible accessories.
Availability and Price:
Nokia 603 won’t ship sooner than Q4 2011 – and it’s estimated price would be around Rs. 25,000.