The BlackBerry Curve 9360 is equipped with the new BlackBerry OS 7.0 and features a powerful 800MHz processor with built in 3G, GPS, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and BBM.
Once again Ufone has proved to be a pioneer in presenting the most advanced and latest technology to its valued customers. Ufone has been the first company to introduce various BlackBerry smartphones for the first time to the Pakistani market, such as Bold 9000, 9700, 8780, 9900, Torch 9800, Curve 8520 and 9300.
Ufone is offering the customers something extra in the form of functional and stylish devices which ensure that the customers get the best value for their money. Blackberry 9360 is only 11mm thick and as light as a feather with a weight of 99g. The back side sports a 5MP camera on one side and LED light flash for taking pictures on the other end.
The BlackBerry 9360 is equipped with a 2.4“screen with 480×360 resolution. The compact QWERTY keyboard, optical track pad and four BlackBerry shortcut keys appear to be fused to the bottom of the screen. The exterior of the phone has a stylish frame and elegantly sculpted surfaces. The slim design of the phone gives an easy grip on the device which gives the end user exceptional experience.
Speaking at the launch Akbar Khan, Chief Marketing Officer at Ufone said that in today’s day and age staying connected 24/7 is the need for all business functions. This BlackBerry handset is one of the most technologically advanced BlackBerry to date and shall facilitate the empowerment of the fast paced Pakistani corporations and businesses to remain ahead in the race to be the best.
Here are Specs for Blackberry Curve 9360
- Weight: 99 g
- Type: TFT
- Size: 480 x 360 pixels, 2.44 inches
- Touch-sensitive optical trackpad
- Practically unlimited entries and fields, Photocall
- Internal: 512 MB storage, 512 MB RAM
- Card Slot: microSD, up to 32GB,
- Data: GPRS, EDGE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, USB
- Camera: 5 MP, 2592х1944 pixels, LED flash
- Battery: Standard battery, Li-Ion 1000 mAh
- Price: The devices will be sold from corporate sales and regional sales and service centers for Rs. 29,999/.