Nokia has announced the launch of three Symbian Belle powered feature-packed, mass market smartphones that come at attractive prices.
The Nokia 700, Nokia 701 and Nokia 603 extend the range of available designs, features and functionality in the Nokia Symbian smartphone range. Symbian Belle powers all three, with single-tap NFC technology sharing and pairing, the most personal user interface so far and a more powerful mobile Web browsing experience.
As well as allowing content to be shared between devices, NFC capabilities allow any of the three new smartphones to pair with NFC-enabled mobile accessories such as speakers or Bluetooth headphones and headsets.
To extend the range of available NFC-enabled accessories, Nokia is also announcing the launch of the Nokia Essence Bluetooth Stereo Headset, which can be paired with any NFC-enabled smartphone simply by tapping the two devices together.
While all three smartphones contain recognizable Nokia features, they each represent a very distinct set of priorities to allow users to choose what matters most in a smartphone. The most compact touch screen mono block smartphone in the world (Nokia 700); a sleek and stylish smartphone with the world’s brightest mobile display for indoor or outdoor use (Nokia 701), and Nokia’s smartphone built to match the pace of your life (Nokia 603) all bring firsts to the Nokia product portfolio.
Nokia 700: Nokia’s smallest smartphone
At only 50 cubic centimeters, weighing 96gm and at 110 x 50.7 x 9.7 mm, the Nokia 700 not only becomes Nokia’s most compact smartphone in the Symbian range, it is the most compact touch mono block smartphone in the world.
Despite the minimalistic outlook, Nokia 700 will sail with:
- 1GHz processor,
- 3.2-inch ClearBlack AMOLED display with Corning® Gorilla® Glass
- 2GB of user memory plus a MicroSD card slot for up to 32GB of extra storage.
- 5-megapixel full focus camera with an LED flash
- a compass,
- FM radio
- WiFi and up to HSUPA 3G data transfers
- 7.3 hours talk-time or up to 465 hours on standby
- Price: PKR. 28,800/-
Nokia 701: Nokia’s brightest smartphone
Nokia 701 is said to bring the brightest screen the world has ever seen. So naturally it excels in graphic performance powered by a dedicated graphics co-processor; in addition it boasts better battery timings.
- 1GHz processor
- 3.5-inch IPS LCD display with ClearBlack technology
- 8-megapixel full focus camera with a dual-LED flash
- Secondary camera at the front for video calling
- Inside there’s 8GB of user memory, with up to 32GB extra storage using a MicroSD card
- FM radio
- HSUPA 3G, WiFi, NFC
- 17 hours talktime over GSM or up to 550 hours on standby (8.8/504h over 3G).
- Price: PKR 30,900/-
Nokia 603: Nokia’s Entertainment Hub
The Nokia 600 is designed to provide an all-in-one entertainment hub and is claimed to be the loudest smartphone to date.
Nokia 600 will have built-in FM transmitter so you can blast your music through the nearest radio. Moreover, the FM receiver has an internal antennae, so you don’t have to plug in earphones to listen.
- 1GHz processor
- 3.2-inch nHD capacitive touch screen with a resolution of 640 x 360 pixels
- 3G HSUPA, WiFi, Bluetooth
- A-GPS with an accelorometer and magnetometer
- 2GB of internal memory with support for up to 32GB of storage using a MicroSD card
- 5-megapixel full-focus camera with an LED flash
- Up to 15 hours talk-time on GSM, and up to 550 hours in standby.
- Price: PKR 22,500/-