The pocket-sized 3G EVO Nitro Cloud, manufactured by ZTE, is an easy-to-manage portable 3G Wi-Fi USB router that creates a Wi-Fi hotspot for its customers virtually anywhere, allowing customers to connect their WiFi enabled devices with the Nitro powered hotspot to start using internet on them.
By sharing fast speed internet of up to 9.3Mbps Broadband Internet with multiple users and multiple Wi-Fi gadgets like iPad, netbooks, smart phones through a simple touch, all at the same time.
Furthermore, it can also be used as a 3G EVO Nitro USB device.
PTCL 3G EVO Nitro Cloud’s battery supports up to 10 hours of usage and standby time of up to 20 days gives customers the freedom to travel and connect 24/7 anywhere anytime.
It provides roaming at speeds of up to 9.3Mbps in 70+ 3G EVO Nitro covered cities with auto switch over to 3.1Mbps in 200+ EVO coverage areas, making sure PTCL customers are connected wherever they go.
- Multi-device access via Wi-Fi
- One-device access via USB
- Multi-device access via Wi-Fi and USB at the same time
- Battery Standby Time: 20 Days
- Battery Working Time (Browsing Only ) with 1 client: 10hs
- Battery Working Time (Downloads & Video Streaming) with 1 client: 6hs
- Battery Working Time (with 3 clients): 6hs
- Battery Working Time (with 5 clients): 3hs
- PTCL said that they are offering Nitro WiFi Cloud for Rs. 12,000 which will include line rent for Nitro device for four months. Meaning that all you will have to pay is four month of line rent and that’s it.
- From fifth month onwards, customers will have to pay a monthly rental of Rs. 3,000.
- There would be no limits on download/uploads