Zong today announced the launch of a youth brand – Circle – with the tagline “Hamesha Together”. Zong claims to be offering the best rates for the youth. Zong said that the tagline “Hamesha Together” reflects the concept of how important it is for youth to be able to connect and stay in touch with their circle of friends, in order to amplify their life experiences.
Like any other brand, Zong says that it did all the intensive research and testing studies during past year before the launch of Circle.
Sajid Mehmood, Chief Commercial Officer of ZONG, while commenting on the launch of new brand said:
“The youth form a major bulk of the population of Pakistan, about 63%. This shows that it is our responsibility to to empower the young people in our country and help them build their skills and talent.
ZONG has always supported and encouraged the youth of Pakistan and helped them nurture their talent, through several initiatives in a wide range of areas from sports, fashion, to music. Our new initiative, Circle, offers the cheapest packages to the youth to help them stay in touch with their friends and loved ones, in a simple way”.
Base tariff for circle customers will be as following:
- On Net: Rs. 0.90 plus tax per 30 seconds
- Off-Net: Rs. 0.90 plus tax per 30 seconds
- Mobile Internet: Rs. 12 per MB
- SMS: 50 paisas per SMS
Full Gup Shup Voice Bundle:
Circle allows you a bundle pack for all your communication needs in just Rs. 5 per day. Bundle details are as following:
- Bundle Price: Rs. 5 plus tax per day
- Free on-net minutes per day: 75
- Free SMS per day: 500
- Free MMS per day: 100
Thaka Thak SMS Bundle:
Circle comes with an SMS bundle, with sufficient amount of SMS per day at Rs. 2.5 as daily charges. Below are the details:
- SMS Bundle Price: Rs. 2.5 plus tax per day
- Free SMS per day: 500
Cheetah Internet Bundle:
- Daily Mobile Internet: 4 MB
- Charges: Rs. 3.99 including taxes
- Monthly Internet Bundles – that Zong is already offering – can also be availed.
Once in Circle Club (read below to know how to join), subscribers can avail special hourly discounts on off-net friend and family numbers, while an hourly discounts for all Circle Club members.
Circle Club is like a huge FNF club, where every Circle Club member will become your FNF automatically. Circle Club daily charges are Rs. 2 plus tax.
Circle Club members can avail Special calling Rates and other bundles:
- On Net FNF: Rs. 0.90 plus tax per hour
- Off Net FNF: Rs. 0.90 plus tax per minute
- Unlimited SMS
How to Add FNF
- All Circle customers are your FNF, while you can add up to 5 off-net FNF numbers as well.
- To add off-Net FNF dial 900
- You can check if a certain Zong number is in Circle or not, but texting the number to 4567. If its in Circle, then special on-net FNF rates will apply.
How to Join Circle Club:
- Dial *456# to Join Circle Club
Circle Club Charges:
- Charges are Rs. 2 plus tax per day
- Once Subscribed to Circle Club, you can avail FNF rates, unlimited Daily SMS
Call and SMS rates are quite competitive. Not the best in some cases (base tariff for off-net, on-net), but off-net and off-net FNF rates are amazing for Circle Club members.
Circle bundles are impressive too. Their daily voice bundle is probably the industry best. It offers sufficient voice minutes, SMS and MMS to meet all your communicate doze for a day; that too in just Rs. 5 per day.
Brand’s look and feel is exiting and moving. However, its strange – probably coincidental – that Circle is also using Yellow color, which was recently used by Ufone for Uth Pack, its Youth brand.
Here is the Circle website if you need any further information: http://zongcircle.com/
Check below the TVC of Zong Circle: