Ever since it reached the top half of the list of ten biggest Smartphone makers, Lenovo has been on a roll. Recently it announced the A6000, an entry-level smartphone which comes with 4G LTE.
The display is moderately spacious at 5″ and has HD resolution. Under the hood, you get the 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal storage, which will be expandable.
A duo of 8 MP and 2 MP cameras can be found at the front and back. A 2,300 mAh battery powers the phone, which runs on customized Android 4.4.2 KitKat.
Undoubtedly, the biggest selling point will be 4G LTE connectivity, as well as the Dual-SIM feature. At this price point, finding that is quite uncommon. The phone is available right now for a price tag of around $170.
Lenovo A6000 Specifications:
- CPU: 1.2GHz quad-core Cortex-A53
- Chipset: 64-bit Snapdragon 410
- OS: Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat)
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE
- 8.2mm thickness
- Weight: 128g
- IPS capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 5” with 720p HD resolution
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal: 8 GB
- Card slot: microSD by up to 32 GB
- Primary: 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, LED flash
- Secondary: 2 MP
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- Battery: Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery
- Price: $170