Lenovo has a (slightly) premium phone with a very affordable price tag, the Vibe K5 Plus. This phone comes with a metal design to boot, as well as dual stereo Dolby Atmos speakers at the back.
The display here is a 5” unit with 1080p resolution. It supports Lenovo’s TheaterMax, too, which divides the screen in two under VR usage. The phone also supports Dual-SIM and is just 8mm thick,
Under the hood, you’ll get a new octa-core Snapdragon 616 processor with 2 GB RAM, Adreno 405 GPU and 16 GB of internal storage. There’s a 13 MP camera with a 5-element lens and F2.2 at the back, along with a 5 MP front camera with f2.8.
Connectivity includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi ac and A-GPS, along with the good old FM Radio. The OS running is Android 5.1 Lollipop, with Vibe UI that may or may not get upgraded. The phone which will be available in three colors will be available for around $150.
Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Specifications:
- CPU: 1.7 Ghz quad-core Cortex-A53 plus 1.2 Ghz quad-core Cortex-A53
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 616; Adreno 405
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Vibe UI
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; Dual-SIM supported
- Design: Aluminum built, 8 mm thick
- Display: 5” with 1080p (1080 x 1920) resolution
- Memory: RAM: 2 GB / Internal: 16 GB
- Card slot: yes, up to 128 GB
- Camera: Primary: 13 MP with LED Flash, f2.2, 5-element lens, OmniVision OVI3850 sensor / Secondary: 5 MP, f2.8
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 4.1, A-GPS, FM Radio
- Battery: 2,750 mAh
- Price: Around $150 (Rs. 15,700 approx.)
- Colors: Silver, Grey and Gold
Image Credits: CNET